“Slow, slow, slow”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
“Slow, slow, slow”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Rarely do I refuse to leave a tip, but this was an exception to that rule. Low budget menus should not include even lower budget service. Enough said.

Visited July 2013

Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had the Turkey dinner it was awesome and my husband had the Pot Pie he loved it now I noticed it's not like the one in Orlando but it will do we went for Sunday breakfast and the line was out the door so we came back the next day and my husband had the Pot Pie again and I had the Belgian Waffle that was great also!

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, GA
“Like an upscale IHOP, that's not saying much!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I've never been a fan of Bob Evans restaurants. The pancakes are always doughy and the food just doesn't make a good presentation in looks or taste. Fortunately on my second visit to the area in a month's time, there is a Cracker Barrel being built nearby. Competition breeds improvement.

Visited May 2013
Shelton, Washington
“lots of staff, not so much service.”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Liked the chicken soup special to go. did not like the fact that the staff spent more time in apparent training with manager than taking care of customer (me).

Visited April 2013
Sunbury, Pennsylvania
“awful experience”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

it's bob evans, not an upscale place, but this was unbelievable. it was a sat. evening. we were staying at the wingate and just needed a quick bite to eat.

the server was brand new. he had NO idea what he was doing, ordered the wrong food for us. we waited forever. we saw people walking out because no one ever came to their table to take their order. the manager on duty was just a kid. sweet, young girl, but obviously so overwhelmed. she had no idea what to do. a very bad impression for customers to allow brand new hires and inexperienced kids in charge on a saturday night.

this tells the customer they are not valued. will never return to any bob evans ever again.

Visited May 2013