“Worth every penny!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Baltimore
“Worth every penny!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Booked online last minute to avoid morning traffic to BWI. The rooms are like new, bright and clean. Our room smelled of clean linens only, no smoke or attempts to cover up smoke. Well worth the money for an overnight stay. Only complimentary coffee. Wifi is free, at times sluggish.

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear how impressed you were with your stay! Our housekeeping team will be very grateful to hear how pleased you were with your room. We look forward to serving you in the future! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

410-850-7600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

It was so hard finding hotels for under 21 y.o. In a 40 like radius. We spilt the trip up between Washington DC and Baltimore, which the hotel is perfectly placed in between.
We paid a great price (college kids on a budget could afford it!). The room was clean, and the bathroom was as well.
Great find! I'd definitely stay again if I come back to the area.
Shoutout to Scott and Shay in the main office for making our trip awesome!!

• Stayed July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It makes my day to hear how awesome Scott and Shay made your stay! I'm happy we were your hotel destination of choice during your visit to DC and Baltimore. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Cambridge, Md
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We stayed overnight at the Red Roof Inn Plus because we had an early flight out of BWI. Room was small but newly renovated. FREE shuttle took us to the airport. Call the hotel to book a "leave your car parking/room rate". We paid $125 for 1 night stay and one week parking. Highly recommend this motel. I'm very picky and I was satisfied.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jazzcambridge
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to know you were able to take advantage of our park and fly package. We offer one of the most affordable parking packages in the BWI area. This includes, not only a competitive rate, but knowledgeable shuttle drivers who are determined to provide each guest with unmatched service. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to BWI!

Umea, Sweden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are renovated, but they have not removed the nasty cigarette smell and it feels unsafe here with weird people hanging out on the balconys.

We tried switching room, but they could not...

Wifi is rather slow and drops out now and then.

Stayed July 2014
2 Thank frequent2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience. Please contact me at 410-850-7600 so that I may offer my personal apologies. I can assure you this is not the typical experience at our hotel. I hope you will consider giving us a second opportunity to impress you with a Red Roof "Wow" experience.

Fairfax, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I opted to stay here the night before seeing some people off at BWI rather than drive up Virginia in the pre-dawn hours. I got in late but the staff were welcoming and I got settled in my room without any issues. The lady who checked me out in the morning was especially pleasant. All in all, it was a great choice for a quick one-night stay. The parking lot was close to full but I was able to find a space. The room was very clean and modern and the price was reasonable. There are no amenities such as a pool, fitness center, or breakfast, but I imagine most of the guests simply stay before heading to the airport. There is a free shuttle and I'll certainly consider the park-and-fly option next time I fly out of BWI.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank CosmoVA
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! You not only made a good choice but you made the right choice! We are excited to hear how impressed you were with your stay. We look forward to your next visit and to hear how impressed you will be with our park and fly package. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

St. Petersburg, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was my first trip to this area. I was wondering what kind of place and people I would encounter. But to my surprise it was like being at home. My room was clean and just perfect for me. I was picked up by shuttle bus by Charles who was just a delight to inform of all places to see and to consume wonderful crabs cakes and blue crabs. Then to check in to meet the desk clerk Tearra, she had the most incredible smile and laugh that said you are welcome here. I just so pleased with my stay and the quality of services that was provided. I was even shuttled to nearby restaurant. I am from Florida and will be back to this hotel. Your staff is a "boon" to your establishment. My home away from home, June 29th to July 6th,

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Bigbug1021
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Charles and Teaurra were very happy to read your kind comments. Charles, Teaurra and the entire team pride themselves on providing experiences as memorable as yours. We look forward to welcoming you home again soon! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Belmont, Mississippi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Enjoyed staying at this Motel. It is a good choice if you are on a budget. It is conveniently located to BWI Airport and isn't too far from downtown Baltimore. The only negative I would offer is that the walls seem to be thin. Person in next room was on a telephone call and we could hear every word. I would stay here again if I was doing business or attending a conference/convention (as I was) but not as a destination for a relaxing family vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you were able to take advantage of our competitive rates and convenient location. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with a relaxing hassle free stay. Please accept my apologies for the noise you experienced in your room. Thank you for deciding to give us another opportunity to provide you with "Wow" service! We look forward to seeing you again!