“Good choice for the budget traveler”

Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Belmont, Mississippi
“Good choice for the budget traveler”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Enjoyed staying at this Motel. It is a good choice if you are on a budget. It is conveniently located to BWI Airport and isn't too far from downtown Baltimore. The only negative I would offer is that the walls seem to be thin. Person in next room was on a telephone call and we could hear every word. I would stay here again if I was doing business or attending a conference/convention (as I was) but not as a destination for a relaxing family vacation.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you were able to take advantage of our competitive rates and convenient location. It is our goal to provide all of our guests with a relaxing hassle free stay. Please accept my apologies for the noise you experienced in your room. Thank you for deciding to give us another opportunity to provide you with "Wow" service! We look forward to seeing you again!

410-850-7600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (118)
Los Angeles
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Had to find a place to stay in the middle of the night after our flight was redirected to BWI. Mari was there to welcome us with great customer service and get us a room right away. Our experience was pleasant and efficient, and the room was clean and a good price! Also used the free shuttle service in the morning to get back to the airport quickly.

• Stayed June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! Mari will be extremely happy to read your kind comments! We are very thankful for the service Mari provides each of our guests. We look forward to providing you with great service each and every time you return! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Quick trip to Annapolis. Needed a cheap place and this wasn't bad at all. Room was clean grounds were good.

Some of the clientele were a bit shady but no issues.

Parking might be an issue at sometimes lot was large but there seemed to be lots of cars.

Only issue I had, and I didn't notice it until kinda late in the evening was I did not have a remote control for my TV. I did look all around but could not find it. Oh well.

Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank kcmh
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy you enjoyed your stay! We pride ourselves on providing an economical room without sacrificing cleanliness, quality or service. Please accept my apologies for your missing remote. I can assure you this was an oversight that will be corrected. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to having you as our guest during your next trip to the east coast!

Lagos, Nigeria
Reviewed June 26, 2014

To be honest, I booked this hotel because it was convenient and the price was good. When we checked in and went to the room, I was shocked. The room was modern, very clean and had nice outlets in the bedside table. It was much nicer than I had anticipated. Check in was easy, and the proximity to the airport can't be beat. The shuttle was ready and waiting for our early morning departure, and the pick up after our trip was very easy. I travel internationally extensively, and was so impressed that I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank tlscjs
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy to hear how impressed you were during your stay! The bedside outlets have been very well received and help our guests to stay plugged in during their travels. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to seeing you again.

York, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

We chose this place due its' Park n Fly service which starts at 5 AM and extends hours and days just to accommodate you. We had small problem with first room and were upgraded by Ariana and the manager ( other girl at desk was smiling too) We were very pleased with the Red Roof Inn Plus for many reasons ( bed and pillows and cleanliness too) And would definitely choose it again !

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank grandmaK63
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm excited to hear how well Ariana took care of you during your stay! Thank you for taking advantage of our Park and Fly package. I'm confident we offer the most competitive package in the area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

I was actually booked at another hotel. The front desk staff at this hotel was terrible. Which was the Residence Inn Bwi which I booked in April . I left came to this hotel they were excellent got me check in they were great the rooms are clean the beds were comfortable I love it this I
,,,

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy we were able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. I will be sure to share you comments with the team as motivation to provide the best service in the BWI area! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Kentucky
Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I was traveling to Maryland to visit family and due to unforseen circumstances I had to get a room. The front desk lady Shay helped me out tremendously and was very personable. She recommended places in the area to eat where I tried this nice Italian restaurant next door and was pleasantly surprised. She signed me up for a program with Red Roof that will help me get a free night. If I'm ever in the area again I will not think twice about staying with them again. The renovated rooms are very up to date and clean. I recommend this location to everyone.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ladybuglovers
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy to hear how well Shay took care of you during your stay! I will make sure to share your comments with Shay and the entire team! Thank you for becoming a RediCard member! Make sure to take advantage of the stay 2 times get 1 free night special this Summer! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to BWI. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!