Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
$153
$122
Fairfield Inn
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
$149
$139
GardenInn.com
$132
Aloft.com
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsthe shuttle driverroom was cleanfront deskbwi airportthe light rail stationan early flightovernight stayfree shuttlegreat customer serviceother hotels in the areapark flylong term parkingenjoyed my staychecking inone night stayjoemotel
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We chose this place due its' Park n Fly service which starts at 5 AM and extends hours and days just to accommodate you. We had small problem with first room and were upgraded by Ariana and the manager ( other girl at desk was smiling too) We were very pleased with the Red Roof Inn Plus for many reasons ( bed and pillows and cleanliness too) And would definitely choose it again !

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank grandmaK63
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm excited to hear how well Ariana took care of you during your stay! Thank you for taking advantage of our Park and Fly package. I'm confident we offer the most competitive package in the area. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed June 21, 2014

I was actually booked at another hotel. The front desk staff at this hotel was terrible. Which was the Residence Inn Bwi which I booked in April . I left came to this hotel they were excellent got me check in they were great the rooms are clean the beds were comfortable I love it this I
,,,

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy we were able to provide you with the excellent service you deserve. I will be sure to share you comments with the team as motivation to provide the best service in the BWI area! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

I was traveling to Maryland to visit family and due to unforseen circumstances I had to get a room. The front desk lady Shay helped me out tremendously and was very personable. She recommended places in the area to eat where I tried this nice Italian restaurant next door and was pleasantly surprised. She signed me up for a program with Red Roof that will help me get a free night. If I'm ever in the area again I will not think twice about staying with them again. The renovated rooms are very up to date and clean. I recommend this location to everyone.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank ladybuglovers

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm very happy to hear how well Shay took care of you during your stay! I will make sure to share your comments with Shay and the entire team! Thank you for becoming a RediCard member! Make sure to take advantage of the stay 2 times get 1 free night special this Summer! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to BWI. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

I am active duty Army and when I arrived there, the GSR, Teaurra, welcomed me and was more than helpful. She made me feel at home and answered all my questions accurately. I will absolutely go back there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! It makes my day to hear such kind comments in regards to Teaurra's service! She will be excited to read them as well. We look forward to having you as our guest in the near future! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

stay in this hotel for one night, in general the hotel was very good
room was big, clean and comfort with USA traditional style.
Good location but with few Facilities
the staff was professional and Helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! I will be sure to share your kind comments with the entire team! We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!