“Great staff but dirty room and bathroom” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Falkville, Alabama
“Great staff but dirty room and bathroom”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

We had to take a cab from the airport because we didn't have a cell phone to call for the shuttle to pick us up. The day we returned to the airport the shuttle driver was rude. He seemed upset that we had luggage. The staff was very nice. The room looked recently updated. The floors were sticky. Everywhere we walked our shoes seemed stuck to the floor. The bath tub was disgusting. It appeared there was a grip mat in the tub ,but it was removed and the sticky residue was left behind. It felt really nasty on my feet. It also appeared there had been some repairs on the tub and there was some mold and purple streaks. The outside of the place was dirty. There was trash all along the side walk and rails and even a bloody wash clothe.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm happy to hear how great the staff was during your stay!

Please accept my sincerest apologies in regards to your shuttle pick up and cleanliness of your room. Please reach out to me at 410-850-7600 so that I may coach the housekeeper and shuttle driver on what it takes it to provide the 'Wow' experience that you deserve. I promise this is not how we normally operate and corrective measures will be taken to prevent any future occurrences.

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport. We hope you will give us a second opportunity to impress you upon your next visit to the BWI area.

410-850-7600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

I have to say this is our 3rd visit to your location and it's always wonderful. It's clean, friendly, and the rooms are very nice. But I have to tell your the main reason we come back is because of the customer service Teaurra at the front desk gives us. She is outstanding, friendly, gracious and treats us like family. She is amazing. Thank you Redroof for another great visit.

Christi Burchett

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Happy belated birthday! I'm very happy to hear how well Teaurra takes care of you and your fiance during your stays. I will make sure to recognize and thank Teaurra for providing you "Wow" service each and every stay! Thank you for choosing our Red Roof Plus+ throughout many special occasions. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Winchester VA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised by my recent visit. Motel was only 15 minutes from the Baltimore Convention Center and much less expensive than places in the city. Its close to the airport and several larger hotels.
The motel seems to be recently renovated with nice, modern furnishings. Rooms were very clean and contained most amenities you might need for a business trip. Staff was efficient and friendly. They even called my room the first night to check that I had everything I needed. I would definitely recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed your stay! We are conveniently located near the light rail and Marc train for easy access to both Baltimore and Washington DC. Our team takes pride in knowing each of our guests are checked in to a clean and comfortable room. Thank you for choosing our hotel during your visit to Baltimore! We look forward to serving you upon your next visit to the BWI area!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

It's a simple train ride to DC. The rooms were clean! The entire staff was friendly! The shuttle was on time every time! Food was easy to walk to. I would recommend this to everyone. Great quality at an economical price!

I have been to Red Roof Inn in the past, but never one of this standard.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! I'm excited to hear how much you loved our hotel! Our team will be very happy to know how impressed you were during your stay. We pride ourselves on being the best priced option in the BWI area without having to sacrifice quality. We look forward to seeing you again! Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

Very pleased with the room. Immaculately clean, hardwood floor, flashy desk and TV, mini fridge and microwave, flat screen TV, newly renovated rooms, and one of the cheaper hotel rooms around! Janiell and Tequrra were very helpful in making our stay comfortable and as easy as possible.

Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you, Ravi P, for taking the time to write a review! Knowing you found your stay to be an amazing experience makes my day! I will be sure to recognize Jennelle and Teaurra for making your stay as comfortable and easy as possible. We truly appreciate your kind words and will use your review as motivation to make every guests experience identical to yours. Thank you for choosing the Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to seeing you during your next visit to Baltimore!

Baltimore, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

I've stayed at this Inn about 15 nights (not all at once) in the past year. I never had one bad experience with the room, the help or anything. Always very clean, and the help was so accommodating and friendly. I usually travel alone (female) but I never felt in danger or fearful in any way. I recommend this place for anyone who wants a nice, clean room without paying the high costs of comparable other hotels. The only reason I'm not giving this hotel a 5 star rating was the internet was slow, but I understand that they are updating it very soon. Hopefully, that minor problem will be solved.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you, Lori A, for taking the time to write a review! I'm so happy to hear how perfect you find our hotel and team during your recent stay! We are determined to "Wow" every guest who stays with Red Roof Plus+ at the BWI Airport. Everyone will be very excited to hear how accommodating and friendly your experiences have been with our team. We have just completed our HD cable upgrade which included an increasing channel selection and picture quality. We are now getting ready to complete a wireless upgrade to improve upon our guest Internet service. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport! We look forward to serving you upon your next stay!

Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was the second time we stayed at this hotel. We really enjoyed it the first time as well as the second time. We have already booked our room again for the third time. It is about a ten minute drive from Arundel mills mall/ casino and all of the chain restaurants. Traffic is not bad at all. There is of course traffic at the mall but nothing unbearable. When visiting Maryland we have designated this hotel to be our home away from home. Only complaint I have is no breakfast, but they dont advertise breakfast so I already know when I book it I'm not getting it!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with the world! At Red Roof Plus+ it is our promise to add more "WOW" to your stay and now your kind words have added more "WOW" to my day! We are very fortunate to be located in a centralized area close to Baltimore, Annapolis, and Washington DC. I'm happy to hear how much you have enjoyed your stay at our location. We appreciate you choosing Red Roof Plus+ at BWI Airport. I look forward to seeing you again soon.