Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$259
  • Pool
$111
$100
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$106
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
HolidayInn.com
$129
$129
Aloft.com
All reviewsthe shuttle driverroom was cleanfront deskbwi airportthe light rail stationan early flightovernight stayfree shuttlegreat customer serviceother hotels in the areapark flylong term parkingenjoyed my staychecking inone night stayjoemotel
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for a night before flying out of BWI ... Got a good deal for it ! No complimentary breakfast though - still worked out coz we left early the next day ... But this is one thing to consider. Another plus is that - it is pet friendly ... This is the main reason why we chose this hotel this time because my lil morkie is traveling with us. Room newly upgraded - not a typical Red Roof Inn.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2013

Thank you F R for taking the time to review our Inn! We take great pride in being the best value in the BWI area. Our recent renovation allows us the opportunity to provide a unique modern room at an economical price. I am very happy to hear we were able to impress you during your stay. Always remember Red Roof loves pets! Thats why pets stay free at Red Roof Inns. We look forward to serving you and "lil morkie" during your next stay in BWI!

Reviewed September 6, 2013

I arrived at this hotel on Sept 5th checking out the following day Friday Sept 6 this hotel has some flaws. First when i arrived which was quite late I found that two gentleman possibly with the Army were in the lobby. They had mounds of luggage with in the lobby and didnt seem to care I was passing through as this was a tripping hazard, I had to virtually climb over their bags to take a seat while they got checked in.I was surprised to find only one desk agent working the desk which was kinda frustrating as i wanted to get checked in. The lobby was in nice condition and well kept, I was pleased when another desk agent appeared at the desk. She checked me in quickly and sent me on my way.
The room #115 was very nice and comfortable only a little stuffy which I turned the AC on full cool as it was on light cool when i arrived. The things I was not pleased with was mostly the free WI-FI which was very slow and made my web browsing not smooth. The front desk lady was very accommodating with giving me some take out menus for a late bite to eat. Another thing i was not happy with was that about 12 midnight the power went out on one side of room. the bathroom light and vanity lights and television still worked, The AC also went out as well which was not okay. I called the front desk and explained the situation to the gentleman like three times before he understood what happened. Power was restored about ten minutes later which was not so bad and everything remained normal for the rest of the night. It also was a bit noisy as the people next door was up with their children. The front desk was informed and that seemed to work as the noise calmed down.The room was modern and I LOVED the bed which was very comfortable. I wasn't to happy when I went to put my shoe on the next morning and found a bug possibly a grasshopper in it. And lastly I wasn't to thrilled about having to pay for the lobby computer to print my boarding pass as most hotels provides this for you. It was like 49 cent a minute to use the service and they take like a $18.00 hold off the card which i decided not to use.
I recommend this hotel if your staying for only a night and not ongoing. Mostly I was not pleased with the wi-fi which took like a thousand years to load up on youtube or to stream a video.
The overall experience was fine but I have been to better. You pay for what the price is.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you Mike W for taking the time to review our Inn! I'm glad you loved our brand new Serta mattresses and our modern design Next Gen rooms! I am very happy to hear how well the front desk took care of you and how they were able to immediately correct the issues that occurred during your stay. With that said, I want to offer my sincere apologies for the power outage in your room and the speed of the Wifi. I'm excited to say we are currently in the process of switching Internet service providers to ensure a faster more reliable service for all of our guests. Upon your next stay I would like to point out that we don't charge for printing a boarding pass on our business center computer. Myself or the front desk will gladly assist you during your next visit. Thank you again for your detailed review. Reviews like yours not only help our future guests but also help our team to improve upon the services we provide. We appreciate you choosing Red Roof Inns and look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We stayed at the Red Roof Inn BWI in August! From the time we checked in we felt as if we were welcome!! The manager Shawn was very friendly and kind to us and always had a smile!! Tiara at the front desk was very friendly and efficient as was Janel! Our check-in was so easy and fast!! The room was very clean and the bed was sooo comfortable!! There are many places to eat near by and the Red Roof Shuttle will provide a ride there and to the airport if needed!!! Sooo if you have to be away from home you should choose the Red Roof Inn BWI the next best thing to being home!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on our hotel! I'm happy we were able to WOW you during your visit to our Red Roof Inn. We hope you will enjoy our beautiful newly renovated exterior as well as our recently renovated Next Gen rooms! I will make sure Teaurra and Jennelle read your comments and see how much of a positive impact they make on ensuring you feel as comfortable as home. We truly appreciate your business and look forward on continuing to make every one of your stays better than the next!

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Ok, on the overall, it was the best Red Roof Inn I have ever stayed in. Freshly updated it appears. Quiet. Convenient to airport. Unfortunately, all that was overshadowed by the abundance of ants I found all over our floor when I woke up in the morning. To make matters worse, the ants infested our infant's car seat. We had to strip it apart and rinse the seat out in the bathtub in order to get them all out.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It makes me proud to know we were the best Red Roof Inn during your travels.

Please accept my sincerest apologies for the ants in your room. This is very concerning and I will make sure that the issue is rectified immediately. I want to invite you to contact me at 410-850-7600 ext 152 or i0149@redroof.com so that I may get the room number where the ants were found. Please know that this is not typical of our rooms and we will do whatever is necessary to prevent any future occurrences.

We truly appreciate you choosing Red Roof Inn. I hope you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

What should have been a 5-hour drive turned into a 9-hour drive because of traffic, so when we finally got to the Red Roof Inn, we couldn't wait to climb into bed!! Imagine our shock when we pulled back the sheets to find sheets that were all soft and wrinkley... like sheets that had been slept in, instead of finding nice crisp sheets!! And to make matters worse, there were dirty, used tissues in between the top sheet and the mattress cover!!

So at 11 pm, we called the front desk only to be told the shuttle driver was not there, and he would bring the sheets to us when he returned. After waiting about 20 minutes, we finally went down there, got the sheets and changed them ourselves.

I really didn't get a good night's sleep, that's for sure!! Yuck!!!

Other than that, the room wasn't bad. The bathroom was clean. Good shower. The sink is outside the bathroom, so that was a little weird. Hairdryer worked. Carpet a little worn out. Flat screen tv. But the bed thing... that really ruined it!!

We stayed there for one night, because we were taking a cruise out of the Port of Baltimore the next day and the rate was good. If we cruise out of Baltimore again, we will find another hotel! The used sheets and tissues were just too disgusting!!!

Room Tip: Choose one with clean sheets!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Inn. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the condition of the sheets in your room. I can assure you that this is not typical of our Inn. I would love the opportunity to speak with you so that I may address the housekeeper who serviced your room. You can reach me at 410-850-7600 ext 152 or by email at i0149@redroof.com. This is a very concerning issue that I will be sure to address with my entire housekeeping staff.
Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn. We hope you will consider giving us a better chance to serve you in the future.