What should have been a 5-hour drive turned into a 9-hour drive because of traffic, so when we finally got to the Red Roof Inn, we couldn't wait to climb into bed!! Imagine our shock when we pulled back the sheets to find sheets that were all soft and wrinkley... like sheets that had been slept in, instead of finding nice crisp sheets!! And to make matters worse, there were dirty, used tissues in between the top sheet and the mattress cover!!
So at 11 pm, we called the front desk only to be told the shuttle driver was not there, and he would bring the sheets to us when he returned. After waiting about 20 minutes, we finally went down there, got the sheets and changed them ourselves.
I really didn't get a good night's sleep, that's for sure!! Yuck!!!
Other than that, the room wasn't bad. The bathroom was clean. Good shower. The sink is outside the bathroom, so that was a little weird. Hairdryer worked. Carpet a little worn out. Flat screen tv. But the bed thing... that really ruined it!!
We stayed there for one night, because we were taking a cruise out of the Port of Baltimore the next day and the rate was good. If we cruise out of Baltimore again, we will find another hotel! The used sheets and tissues were just too disgusting!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn