Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
Staybridge.com
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$113
Hotels.com
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
La Quinta
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe shuttle driverroom was cleanfront deskbwi airportthe light rail stationan early flightovernight stayfree shuttlegreat customer serviceother hotels in the areapark flylong term parkingenjoyed my staychecking inone night stayjoemotel
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I only stayed here for one night, but it was a great experience. Check in was quick and painless. The room was gorgeous and very clean, and the bed was very comfy!!! (looked just like the pictures). Staff was very friendly. I will absolutely stay here, and other Red Roof Inns, again!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very happy to hear how we were able to provide you with a gorgeous and clean room as nice as our pictures! I will make sure to pass your comments on to the entire team. Your kind words regarding the staff will help to motivate everyone to keep up the good work. We thank you and your boyfriend for choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to your next visit in Baltimore!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Wifi is super slow and with a limited availability of channels I feel like I'm going nuts as I am a single traveller with no car. My toilet is running nonstop and I had no idea it was an outdoor entrance hotel. I feel like I either need to be in the dark or have strangers glancing in my window everytime they walk by (creepy for a young female by herself). Nonblack out shades would be nice to let light in without compromising my privacy.

That being said, staff was super! So nice! Room seems fairly clean minus a few mystery stains on the other bed. Seems like there were recent renovations making it appear more modern. However bathrooms seemed kind of sketchy-- linoleum is a bit bothersome.

I do recommend this hotel though. It's nice for airport travelers but be warned, no pool, limited channels, and flimsy wifi equals a boring in room experience

• Stayed: July 2013
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our Red Roof Inn. It is always a pleasure to hear how super the staff was during a guests stay! I will make sure to pass your comments on to the entire team.

Please accept my sincere apologies for the issues you incurred during your stay. We are currently in the process of upgrading our wireless Internet speed to ensure all of our guests are able to browse the Internet without interruption. I really like your suggestions regarding the addition of window shades. I will be sure to look into the possibility of adding a shade for privacy without sacrificing the brightness of your room.

We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next stay at the Red Roof Inn.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

This is an older hotel, but seems to have been, or being, remodeled. Everything was clean, super convenient to airport and rental car return. The desk staff and housekeeping were most accommodating. The room was extremely clean. And we even got a bottle of nice cold water on the morning of our departure.

Room Tip: All rooms seem to be good -- there is an elevator. We would definitely stay there agaibn.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dnjsira
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Thank for taking the time to write a review on our "Super Airport Inn"! I am so happy you enjoyed our brand new Next Gen Plus rooms as well our staff! The entire team from the front desk to housekeeping try to make every guests stay as memorable as yours. I will make sure to pass your comments along to my team as words of encouragement to keep up the good work! Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward to your next visit to Baltimore.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The room was recently remodeled but didn't feel clean. The room had laminate floors that felt sticky and a small area of carpeting. Bathroom felt just as icky. Not necessarily filthy but didn't feel clean. The staff however was very friendly and had no problems with check-in or check-out. Probably wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our Red Roof Inn. I am happy to hear how friendly our staff was during your stay! I will be sure to pass your comments on to the entire team.
Please accept my sincerest apologies for the room not feeling clean. I truly hope you will reconsider staying with us in the future. We would love the opportunity to change your opinion on the cleanliness of our rooms.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Red Roof Inn. When we checked in, the front desk staff were very friendly and made us feel welcome. The room was really nice and I personally like the new look and the hardwood floors. The king size bed was so comfortable, I slept like a baby. We will be staying there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you writing such a kind and positive review of our front desk and recent renovation! I'm happy to hear how much you enjoyed our new Serta mattresses! When designing our new Next Gen rooms we looked to provide our guests with a modern upscale room for an economy price. Knowing how much you enjoyed your stay in our newly renovated Inn puts a smile on my face! I will be sure to share this review with the entire front desk staff to serve as words of encouragement to keep up the good work. Thank you for choosing Red Roof Inn and we look forward on your next trip to Baltimore!