WINNER WONDERLAND
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Eastern Shore of Virginia, Virginia
“No Problems”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We needed a place near BWI to hang our hats for picking up some late arriving passengers from the airport. We got a great deal on price line. Less than $50 a night. The location is very close to the airport (< 2miles). There are a couple food places in the neighborhood and a McDoo's right down the street open 24 hrs.

The cherry for this location was the service. They reserved twin beds in all the rooms as we requested without a hassle. We did call a month beforehand to confirm our wishes. Additionally, they had a great airport shuttle and the driver went out of his way to accommodate our plans and needs. Bravo.

The rooms were nothing special, but we just needed a clean mattress and a hot shower before we were on our way. It is a typical Red Roof facility.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you taking the time to review our hotel! I'm happy to hear how well our shuttle driver took care of you during your stay. I will be sure to post your comments for the entire shuttle team to see as words of encouragement to keep up their hard work. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you in the future!

410-850-7600

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I was incredibly impressed with the service at this hotel. Everyone was friendly and very helpful--comparable to the service at a four star hotel. The room was clean and newly remodeled. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your very kind and positive comments regarding the staff at Red Roof Inn! I will make sure to share your review with the entire team. We truly believe you shouldn't have to sacrifice excellent guest service to save a dollar. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we look forward to seeing you during your next visit to the BWI area!

Butler, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights. Bathtub and floors weren't very clean and room was average. no pool or fitness area :( was a quiet neigborhood around other hotels. 7-11 and Quiznos close by. price was cheaper than the Baltimore area

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apology for the condition of your room. This is very dissapointing to hear. We want everyones room to be as clean as a brand new home. I will be sure to share your comments with my housekeeping staff during my daily briefing. We appreciate your business and hope you will give us a chance to better serve you in the future.

Minnesota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Late plane into BWI...didn't know what to expect as my brother had booked this hotel. I usually stay at more expensive hotels. Very pleasantly surprised. Shuttle driver very helpful. Front desk gave us accurate options for restaurants still open in the middle of the night. Our rooms were clean, good bed, new modern furnishings. When I mentioned that our coffee pot didn't work, the staff at the front desk kindly showed me how to work it properly (It worked, my brain didn't!). I enrolled in the loyalty club and would definitely stay here again. I am ready to save some money and still get everything I could want from a lower priced hotel. Really enjoyed my stay and the staff was great.

Room Tip: The coffee machine has a plastic insert that looks like a cup lid, but it actually holds the coffee...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! It makes me very happy to hear how much you enjoyed time with us and how helpful the staff was during your stay. Congratulations on becoming a RediCard member. You can start earning free night stays with only 6,000 points and complimentary bottled water every night. We try to provide an economical alternative to the upscale hotels without compromising the appearance or cleanliness of your hotel room. We are all very happy to have you experience a night at our newly renovated Next Gen Plus Red Roof Inn. Thank you again for your review and for your business. We look forward on seeing you during your next trip to BWI!

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

First off I've stayed here a couple of different times & never really had any complaints except for the rate of the stay/ movie rates (which you guys probably have no control over) however I found 3 different spiders in my room. First I killed it with no question just thought it happens then 3 more came along & I killed them. To top it off my cable wasn't working. I understand the stress of customer service however as a hotel you should be aware of any pests that could disrupted a guests stay. I was definitely disappointed with how this stay turned out and normally I have a pleasant stay here. I can't say ill be back again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 29, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm very disapointed to hear we were unable to make your last stay as pleasant as the times before. Please accept my sincere apology and I hope I can convince you to give us another try. Please contact me at 410-850-7600 ext 152 so I can investigate this situation further and prevent any future occurrence from happening. We truly appreciate your business and hope you will give us the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Red Roof Inn Baltimore - Wasington DC/BWI Airport
Texarkana, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

I just want say that my stay at the red roof BWI was a great night sleep for me. I really enjoyed the staff that made sure my stay would be one of the best ever and they did. I would like for anyone planning to stay in the BWI area to stay at the Red Roof Inn. Great staff, Great location and rate on the rooms.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind comments regarding the staff at our Red Roof Inn. Everyone here will be very happy to hear how highly you think of our hotel. It is our goal to make all of our guests feel this way. Thank you for your recognition. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to making your next stay as great as the first!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stayed at this Red Roof Inn because of it's location. The staff was extremely courteous and the room was very well appointed.
The location is very near a Chili's and a Bob Evan's restaraunt.
I would stay here again without hesitation.
Everything was clean and recently upgraded, and our stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Shawn S, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you Campdaan for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so happy that our staff made a lasting impression during your stay. Not only are we close to Bob Evans and Chilis, we are also within walking distance to Italia's Corner and Maiwand Kabob. On your next visit I would suggest trying one of those restaurants as both are very good. We thank you for choosing our Red Roof Inn and look forward to your next visit!