Nice place to stay, I had to spend a week in BWI and the Red Roof Inn was my choice as it was one of the better value places that accepted pets (albeit only 1 per room)!
On arrival the free shuttle to the hotel was unable to fit my dog kennel in, and the driver wouldn't allow the dog out - I got a taxi to the hotel and the manager paid for it, so the problem was resolved, it was however an annoyance on arrival in BWI.
The rooms have been recently renovated (and were still in progress, could occasionally hear the noise), they were very nice and up to date. The rooms have free Wi-Fi, it's probably free as it is quite slow and you have to go through the log in process each time so they couldn't really justify charging for it! The worst part of staying in the BWI hotel area is the lack of places/choices of food, also there are no "decent" stores local if you have no transport to get basics, such as soda etc!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn