I'm a 65 year old woman who was returning from England to Maryland. I stayed at the Red
Roof Inn as I had done on the last trip. The shuttle is a great service to and from the airport and
the driver is really pleasant and helpful as are the staff.
The rooms are basic but I had an upgrade with a microwave and refridgerator for only $10 extra
and had an inroom safety deposit box included. If you are used to more upscale hotels then you
will need to take the fancy stuff with you, such as body lotion, as there is just one small bottle of
shampoo/conditioner. No problem, I buy travel size bottles of Molten Brown for this type of stay.
There was a glare from the sun in the early morning and no blinds and so I needed to pull the
curtains across. The bed was quite comfortable and I liked the shower. I'll always go back if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Red Roof Inn, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn