I had a rate of 69.00 here from Expedia & I was very pleased with my stay compared to the prices of other BWI airport hotels. Airport shuttle departs hotel about every 20 minutes. First of all let me say this has exterior entrances so if you are concerned about that, you might want to look for somewhere with interior corridor entrance to the rooms. I was on the first floor which has been completely renovated. From what I understand, the 3rd floor is currently closed as it is under renovation now. I am not sure if any of the 2nd floor has been renovated yet. The lobby renovation is complete. Next door is a Quizno's subs and Chili's Restaurant is maybe a 5-10 minute walk through a parking lot, up some stairs at hotel next door & across the street with more stairs to enter Chilis. The shuttle driver heard me ask about restaurants at front desk & was nice enough to take me to the Chili's when it was 20 degrees outside. My room had laminate floors, flat screen tv & modern amenities. The only thing I was unable to figure out was the heat. There was a thermostat on the wall but also a unit under the window. The unit only had a fan & cool mode. I tried turning the thermostat up but never felt any heat. Upon further inspection I didn't locate any vents for heat to come out of in the ceiling, walls or floors. It was a bit chilly in the room but after my shower the room heated up & I was fine for a few hours of sleep before heading back to airport. Front desk staff was very helpful & nice. I noticed there was coffee & hot water available in the lobby. You can print boarding passes & check flights for free in lobby. There may be a charge to print & use internet because there was a place to swipe credit cards on the computer. Wi-fi was available in my room as well. I must say this is probably the nicest room of any Red Roof I have ever stayed in. I would stay here again for sure & if it's cold, I will be sure to check on the heat before making a reservation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn