I choose the Red Roof Inn when I come to Baltimore for a trade convention but haven't been here in many years. Last stay was at the Timonium location. I don't recall why I chose the BWI location this time (but I'm glad I did!), it may have been room availability at the time of making my reservation. I was happy with my stay on nearly every level - the price was very reasonable, the room clean and "roomy", the staff helpful, courteous and efficient (my check in took less than 2 minutes and after driving for 6 hours that was very much appreciated), WiFi in room, coffee in room... complimentary shuttle service... the only very minor thing which is why I rated "very good" instead of "excellent" is that the mattress was lumpy, and I could feel/hear the springs when I moved. Not a deal breaker, as everything else was so pleasant. I needed the shuttle to go to the train station to take the train that goes to the convention center... I have to say there is nothing more convenient and affordable than that! To think I used to drive to the convention center, than spend time looking for parking, and usually paid a LOT for the privilege. Never again. I would definitely stay at the BWI Red Roof again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Red Roof Inn, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn