We stayed at the Red Roof In in July 2012 for one night before flying out of BWI the next morning. The room was clean and met our needs for one night's stay which was basically a place to sleep and shower. The staff was very professional, friendly and accomodating. We wanted to leave our car there for 10 days and even though we hadn't booked the room directly through the hotel and the online reservation could not be changed, when we got to the motel, the lady at the front desk let us change to the rate that included leaving our car there free for the 10 days. She saved us at least $25.00 by giving us the new rate. The gentleman who took us to the airport the next morning was very nice and friendly and gave us great instructions for picking us up at the airport upon our return. We would definitely stay at the Red Roof Inn again if we have a flight at BWI.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, Red Roof Inn and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn