My overnight stay before rising real early there next day to catch a morning flight was a big disappointment. And deaf travellers should dodge this hotel! When my spouse and I got off a train we had no relaying phone with us, so we had the staff at the BWI rail station call for our shuttle. After some time passed, their shuttle did not come so we had the staff call again a couple of times. We had to wait for at least 2 hours in the sweltering heat before shuttle finally came. The long wait costed us one bottle of water since the following day when we went to TSA checkpoint, one of the officers had to dispose the water which we wanted for our trip to very hot destination. Also this Red Roof Inn had no refrigerator to keep the water cold for next day. The driver was ignorant about our auditory handicaps when he communicated to us after picking us up. I chose to book this hotel because of the vacancy during the time I booked. Next time I have an early morning plane to catch, I will choose another hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Newly Renovated Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport, located off of the Baltimore Washington Parkway (I-295). We're in the quiet BWI Gateway Community, just 1.5 Miles from the Baltimore Washington International Airport. Enjoy the comfort of our brand new shuttle on your complimentary ride from the Airport, Amtrak or Light Rail( Mon-Fri 4am-1am and Sat-Sun 5am-12am). You can sleep longer, knowing it's only a short 5 minute ride from the hotel to the airport. Take the light rail to Baltimore's Inner Harbor to see an Orioles game at Camden Yards, or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game. Be sure to visit the National Aquarium, the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum. We are also within 20-40 minutes from the US Naval Academy in Annapolis, and Washington DC. If you are here on corporate or government business, it's easy to get to the Baltimore Convention Center or major government and corporate offices such as the National Security Agency and Northrop Grumman. You can also enjoy the free wireless Internet access throughout the hotel. We are convenient to area hospitals such as University of Maryland-Baltimore and Johns Hopkins. You are always welcome at the Red Roof PLUS+ BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Red Roof Inn Linthicum Heights
- Linthicum Heights Red Roof Inn