Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
HolidayInn.com
$139
GardenInn.com
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsthe shuttle driverroom was cleanfront deskbwi airportthe light rail stationan early flightovernight stayfree shuttlegreat customer serviceother hotels in the areapark flylong term parkingenjoyed my staychecking inone night stayjoemotel
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This hotel is basic and clean, provides a shuttle to and from the airport and a few surrounding locations for restaurants or the light rail. It is fine for an overnight stay when traveling through the airport, but the location to anything else in Baltimore is really too far.
The wifi is slow, but included with the room charge.
I had a bit of a unique issue while staying at this hotel, however after bringing it to the management's attention, it was handled promptly and professionally. His dedication to customer satisfaction was enough to change my review rating from 'poor.'
The shuttle driver was extremely pleasant and seemed to be committed and passionate about his job.
If you arrive late at night, I would suggest eating prior to checking in as there are little to no food options nearby and the delivery services all appear to quit by midnight.
Overall, basic, comfortable and clean, with attentive management.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank andryadawn
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I'm glad we were able to take care of your issue and am confident that we will be able to better serve your needs on your next stay with us.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Booked over the phone no knowledge of hotel. Asked to see room before ck in. They were very nice. I did request a ground floor on phone. I was put on 2nd floor by elevator. The room was clean but smelled like disinfectant and it had the window unit air conditioner which was loud. About 3am there was a party going on in the hall after some complaints manager took care of it. The location is good to several highways and the staff was nice.

Room Tip: Well lighted parking lot.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
mubryan, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Baltimore - Washington DC/BWI Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I glad that you found the staff to be friendly and the rooms clean. I will be sure to share your positive comments with the team. I appreciate your candid feedback regarding the room and noise issues as well. We have a zero tolerance on loud noise at our hotel. I am sorry that you ran across this rare instance but am glad that the staff was able to properly address it in a timely manner. We hope that we will be able to better serve you on your next trip to Baltimore.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

The rooms are clean and roomy. The wi-fi works well and it has a convenient shuttle to and from BWI. That said, there is very few food choices nearby. Quiznos and McDonald's are close and within walking distance (McD is 3/4 mile one way).

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 16, 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I am glad that you found your room to be clean and comfortable.

Although we only have a few restaurants within walking distance (Passport Bistro, Quiznos, Chilis, Starbucks, and Maiwand Kabob), our complimentary shuttle is available to take guests to other restaurants in the area.

Thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

A nice, if little small, room in a very clean hotel. The rooms were very quiet even though the motel seemed to be at full capacity. The staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: I had a room all the way at the end of the strip, ground level, and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 14, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your stay. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again next time you pass through Baltimore!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

The room was clean ,comfortable,and quiet.I was visiting the Inner harbor and the shuttle service to the BWI light rail station was great (2 drop-offs and 2 pickups).The only issue I had was that I booked a room with microwave/refrigerator,and at check-in I was informed that these rooms were sold out,so I got a room without them. In all fairness to the staff,I booked the room through Red Roofs Corporate Customer service,spoke to an employee,and received a confirmation number,so I don't fault the hotel employees. In fact,Jewel was very courteous and adjusted my bill to reflect the change.I will be contacting Red Roof Corporate to address my concerns,but as far as the BWI Red Roof,it is a nice place to stay,close to restaurants,the airport,and the light rail. A perfect home base if you plan on visiting the inner harbor area.

Room Tip: The top (3rd) floor seems to be quieter,and if you need washer/dryer access that's the floor it's on.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 12, 2012

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I am glad to hear that you found a great value in our hotel! I am sorry to hear that we could not accommodate the room type reserved. Please know that this is not a typical occurrence. I invite you to reach out to me personally so that I can investigate the situation to prevent this from happening in the future. We appreciate your business and hope that you keep us in mind next time you are in the Baltimore area!