Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham BWI Airport Baltimore
$80
$72
$108
$99
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$129
$139
$134
  • Breakfast included
1,305 results
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 25, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 24, 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 10, 2013

This was the absolute PITS ! The rooms was very small, dingy and outdated. The hallway leading to the room was even worse ! The TV was not a flat screen and the cable chanels were not sinked up the the actual networks. The remote had no back and the batteries were taped in. The remote was FILTHY ! The carpet buckeled and twisted in the room. As the night progressed I could smell cigarette smoke coming from other rooms, though I was in a non smoking room. There were holes and staines on the sheets and covers. The sheets did not fully fit the beds. The bed spreads were all wrinkled. The beds sunk in, in the center. The window currtain barely stayed closed - and we were on the ground floor, so any creep could look in. I was leary of sitting on the window seat as the fabric was dirty. The breakfast that bosted Belgian waffles did not have them. It was cold cereal with milk, watered down coffee in cups that were so flemsy I spilled my first cup all over myself, just trying to put the lid on. There were bagels, toast, English muffins, mini muffins and juice. The fruit looked ok - the only plus. The staff in the "dining" area did not know how to say "excuse me". POOR POOR POOR. I would not send my worst enemy there to sleep. AVOID THIS HOTEL at ALL costs. Please pay the extra $20 to $ 40 needed to stay at a better hotel. I can not believe that Wyndham is allowing this hotel to use its name. AWFUL !!!!! DO NOT RUIN your trip to this area by staying here. You will regret it. I was sooooo relieved to leave. I was so disgusted that I did not even want to use their shower, so I left the hotel without one. Oh, and the spout fell off when my husband was showering. There were so many mirrors in the room, that at one point I thought that maybe this hotel was only being used by prostitues; and I did see a condom wrapper on the pavement while getting out of my car. So disgusted !!!!!

Room Tip: somewhere else..... in another hotel !
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

As with most Microtel hotels, this one was relatively new, very functional and immaculately clean. We had an Amtrak trip to and from New York on Friday, and they provided transportation both to and from the station, even though we didn't arrive back from New York until after midnight. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. The breakfast was carbs, apples, oranges, juice and coffee. The Wi-Fi work very well. Compared with other low-cost motels, this one was absolutely superb.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family