“Needs a good cleaning...” 3 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
BWI Airport Marriott
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Richmond, Virginia
“Needs a good cleaning...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2011

Not my favorite Marriott. While the gym is nice for a hotel and the parking is free, the room was not so clean. There was makeup smudged on the phone receiver and left over soap in the shower.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2011

The only bad thing I have to say is the smoking area is right off to the side of the entrance doors, so the smell lingers to the inside.

• Stayed August 2010
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2011

My husband and I were at Baltimore for an annual convention. When we decided to stay at the hotel, it was for the convinience of it but the service we got from the hotel was least expected. I was blown away by the wonderful services of the staff.
The room was exceptionally clean. We got a replenishment of chocolate every evening (my best part)
What liked the least was that I could hear noices croming from rooms next door but that not withstanding, I will stay in this hotel any other time I will visit Baltimore.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Jacksonville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2011

Very nice renovation. Has great pool and workout room. Location excellent for airport and easy to get to DC or Baltimore from here. Very limited dining in the the immediate area, however the hotel has a realatively nice dining area.

Room Tip: Westside has a fair view of the hills.
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
Greensboro, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2011

Obviously the hotel mainly services BWI. It's standard. No free internet. Staff is friendly. Gym located in lower level. The hotel has two restaurants and a lobby bar that serves Starbucks. Champions restaurant is a sports bar serving American food. There's also a seafood restaurant. Free, unsecured parking in the front lot.

Room is fine - triple sheeting and many pillows. Small desk with very limited work surface and it's high and has a chair that won't adjust high enough.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Ridgewood, New Jersey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2011

I stayed there for 2 days, work had a conference and I never left the hotel. First night was fine, checked in late and went to my conference at 8:00am the next day. Went to the the meetings and then the awards dinner, food was not great. I hope my company did not pay much for the food. Choice was NY strip, Stuffed Chicken and Fettuccine Alfredo- out of 150 people I did not here one compliment, steak was thin and beef jerky would of tasted better. Best was when they ran out of Corn Chowder (that they served for lunch as well ) and gave Crab Chowder. I belong to Marriott timeshare and am even from Ogden Utah home of the Marriott, always a quality brand! First time I have ever been bitten by I do not know what. I never left the hotel and woke up with at least 20-30- little bites on feet and face, I showed the desk clerk the marks and told her the room number- that she should check it our room 521. She smiled and said thank you. I never complain, but now that I am home, red from itching and had to leave my luggage outside and sanitize all clothes, I'm a little freaked out! I am traveling again, will support Marriott but will check for bed begs my next check in. I will say the conference center staff was attentive and great......but I am still a little freaked out..............

Room Tip: only got a double.....out of kings.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kirstinjoy1204
Redmond, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2011

It's an airport hotel, for one, it's rather more friendly than most, and the service is pretty nice, too. I was only there one night, so I don't have any grasp to speak of on the bar or the restaurant, although my host took me to a nearby restaurant (go out the front of the hotel, turn right, keep going over freeway to incredibly obvious crab cake restaurant on left at a traffic light) that was busier than bleep but very very good.

Sorry not to be more specific, but there were no bad things visible here. I came, slept, checked out, and left, no problem.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Linthicum Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, BWI Airport (Baltimore)
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson,...
#1 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Holiday Inn BWI Airport
Holiday Inn BWI Airport
#12 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washington International Airport
Hampton Inn Baltimore - Washingt...
#5 of 29 in Linthicum Heights
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,139 reviews

Been to BWI Airport Marriott? Share your experiences!