“Asian Female Server was sitting”

Matsu Japanese Restaurant
Order Online
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Asian Female Server was sitting at a table talking/flirting to maybe an Asian manager and not paying attention at all. Totally engrossed in this conversation. Food was not exceptional but ok.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (85)

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I am very picky when it comes to Japanese restaurants, but I loved this place. It's small but cozy, lovely ladies will greet you, perfectly prepared and presented sashimi , tasty miso soup. I also ordered some take-out for my family, and everything was perfect when I got home.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 678mvi
Reviewed November 22, 2019 via mobile

From the moment you entered to this restaurant youll be greeted warm by their accommodating crew member, food serves hot and nice i like everything from ordering up to paying my bills. All professional staff

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

I have spent almost 6 years in Japan, specifically Okinawa. During the 1980's I lived next to a real Japanese Tea house and restaurant. My landlord owned the place and we had many good times there eating the great food, listening to the music and watching the dancers. So when I want a great sushi experience Matsu will be the place that I will go. My wife loves the bento box, which is a real value! We both rate the waitstaff as excellent! And we both have been to other Japanese restaurants where the prices were much higher. I would recommend that you try this place if you like Japanese food or would like to try eating Japanese food. The seating it tight but the place isn't that big. Small, quality, local businesses like this are all to often overlooked, but need to be tried, My wife and I have found some real gems by trying places like Marsu. And if you are worried about eating raw fish, don't worry about Matsu, there are plenty of other great dishes to try here like the noodles, soups, Tempura (fried veggies and or shrimp), rice dishes, and of course the famous California roll!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Fresh sushi. Good Japanese menu. Good saki selection good service. Good presentation what more would you want?

Date of visit: March 2019