“Typical Subway with a smile”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Reviewed February 23, 2014

We stopped here to grab a light dinner last night prior to our flight. The employee who was working was talkative, pleasant and polite. My chopped salad and my grandson's combo meal were both prepared as usual. A long line came in just as we were leaving; how the single employee handled the crowd I don't know but we had zero complaints.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Unhappy employees were being yelled at by supervisor, and had attitude with us because of it. I wouldn't return. We were charged extra for a sub with no meat just veggies?? I could see if we ask for extra meat or cheese.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stopped in Subway on our way back to New York. It was a pleasant stopover, quiet, clean establishment.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very fast and convienent. Theres not a huge line, but when there is it goes quickly. The mini mart staff are friendly. 8$ taxi to and from most hotels! Western union and lotto inside

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My title says it all but it is your typical Subway location. Good variety of subs and reasonable prices.