“Extra veggies, no meat was extra $$$”
Review of Subway

Subway
Cuisines: Deli, Fast Food, Soups
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Unhappy employees were being yelled at by supervisor, and had attitude with us because of it. I wouldn't return. We were charged extra for a sub with no meat just veggies?? I could see if we ask for extra meat or cheese.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We stopped in Subway on our way back to New York. It was a pleasant stopover, quiet, clean establishment.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Very fast and convienent. Theres not a huge line, but when there is it goes quickly. The mini mart staff are friendly. 8$ taxi to and from most hotels! Western union and lotto inside

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My title says it all but it is your typical Subway location. Good variety of subs and reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have a subway sandwich at least once a month - frequently more. I have never been disappointed in the freshness, the taste, and the exceptional value.