“Great Baked Goods” 4 of 5 bubbles

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Great Baked Goods”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

can't beat the quality!

Everyone whoever has a treat from them loves it!

Bring cash as they do not accept credit cards...but well worth the inconvenience if need to stop at an ATM

Visited January 2014

“I love you Mary.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

My mother goes there everyday and absolutely loves the raspberry jelly pastries. she loves the awesome service and Mary the owner. Never had any disappointments.

• Visited December 2013
Linthicum, Maryland
“Won'Won't Go Back”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

Keller's is the perfect example of what customer service shouldn't be! I live in this town and everyone talks about how rude the customer service is - they seem to revel in it! I also work in a Linthicum-based office and colleagues have come to me, puzzled at the rudeness they have experienced at Keller's. "Donuts and rudeness are what they are known for," I tell them. On to the donuts... not being addict, I cannot testify to the wonder others experience when tasting a Keller's pastry. The subtleties are lost on me. Batter, hot fat, frosting. How vastly different can a Keller’s donut be from a Dunkin? Another quirk of this shoppe is bread. They make a very limited number of loaves, something like 10. Laughable. They claim to make two kinds: white and Vienna. As far as I am concerned, they are identical, except a minor variation in the shape of the loaf. Beware, as soon as they sell out of product, the door is battened down against the onslaught of annoying customers, usually by 11 am on a weekend. (Why not make more you ask? That would only encourage more pesky people to come to the shoppe, wouldn’t it?)

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mer_from_MD
Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nasty people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2013

This morning the female owner of the establishment threw my MOTHER out and refused her service- told her to leave or she would have her husband physically remove her. My mother is 76 years old and walks with a CANE.

I stopped in this morning and politely (yes really ) told the woman I was really disappointed in what happened this morning - and that the "Rude Old Lady " she threatened was my mother. And I turned to leave.

This started a tirade from the female owner of "I don't give $hit who you are. No one talks to me like that. I don't give $hit about your business" I could hear her screaming from the parking lot as I pulled out.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CD19672013
Baltimore
“Great Donuts, worth the grouchy service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

Keller's has THE BEST DONUTS. They are far superior to anything you will get a Dunkin or Krispy Kreme, the ingredients are fresh and the donuts are light and fluffy.
They only take cash, and close for the day once they sell out, so get there early. The cherry turnovers are delicious as well, but they are famous for their cinnamon crunch donuts.
My only complaint is that the owner is a grouch. I have never seen her smile, and if you try to be friendly with her, you are wasting your time. It's a shame, we really love supporting local businesses, but it would be nice if the proprietors could be a little more gracious towards their customers. Despite the cold service, the donuts are a special treat, and well worth it.

• Visited April 2013