“Nasty people”

Baltimore, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nasty people”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This morning the female owner of the establishment threw my MOTHER out and refused her service- told her to leave or she would have her husband physically remove her. My mother is 76 years old and walks with a CANE.

I stopped in this morning and politely (yes really ) told the woman I was really disappointed in what happened this morning - and that the "Rude Old Lady " she threatened was my mother. And I turned to leave.

This started a tirade from the female owner of "I don't give $hit who you are. No one talks to me like that. I don't give $hit about your business" I could hear her screaming from the parking lot as I pulled out.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank CD19672013

Baltimore
“Great Donuts, worth the grouchy service”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Keller's has THE BEST DONUTS. They are far superior to anything you will get a Dunkin or Krispy Kreme, the ingredients are fresh and the donuts are light and fluffy.
They only take cash, and close for the day once they sell out, so get there early. The cherry turnovers are delicious as well, but they are famous for their cinnamon crunch donuts.
My only complaint is that the owner is a grouch. I have never seen her smile, and if you try to be friendly with her, you are wasting your time. It's a shame, we really love supporting local businesses, but it would be nice if the proprietors could be a little more gracious towards their customers. Despite the cold service, the donuts are a special treat, and well worth it.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank AngelaIndigo
Aylett, Virginia
“Can't get enough of these delicious gems”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I left Linthicum a few years ago but still go back a few times each year. Those trips include daily stops at Keller's. The donuts are always so fresh and delicious. I've never been disappointed!!

• Visited January 2013
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Grumpy”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I don't think they know what customer service means. They are very abrupt and not helpful. Perhaps that is part of their "charm." It seems to be a popular place, and perhaps their pastries are tasty, but they all come with a side of bitterness. Not the way I'd like to start my day.

3 Thank Ashleigh F
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing Bakery”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been going to Keller's since I was a little kid. My dad used to take us every Sunday morning. They have the best home made donuts fresh out of the oven. The jelly turn overs are amazing. And their fresh bread is delicious

Visited January 2013