“Amazing Bakery” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Baltimore, Maryland
“Amazing Bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I've been going to Keller's since I was a little kid. My dad used to take us every Sunday morning. They have the best home made donuts fresh out of the oven. The jelly turn overs are amazing. And their fresh bread is delicious

Visited January 2013

Linthicum, Maryland
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

Their pasteries are wonderful, but they sell out rather early on Sundays. There aren't many family owned neighborhood bakeries still in existance these days, so Linthicum is blessed to have one! We appreciate Mary and Tom.

Visited December 2012
Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Same Old Thing...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Their baked goods are just OK. Way too sweet for my taste. The sugar toping that they drizzle on their turnovers is sickening sweet. Would be so much better with a sprinkle of powdered sugar. I would think everything they make is full of transfats. They also have the same old thing ALL the time. There is never anything new or different and the variety isn't all that. I must agree with other reviewers that the owners are certainly not people persons. I don't think I've ever seen the owner smile. Sad.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank T C
mdjammer
“Awesome doughnuts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

We have lived in Linthicum for 20 years and I won't eat doughnuts from anywhere but Kellers.
Yes, at times the service can be lacking, but the product makes up for it ten fold. Unlike other chain doughnut shops, these doughnuts are made from real ingredients and do not have any preservatives in them. Thus you need to buy them early and eat them by dinnertime for the freshest taste. Chocolate raised, chocolate cake, marshmallow and cinnamon sugar glazed our our favorites. But if you like your cake and raised doughnuts drenched in glaze then you probably won't like these doughnuts. And for the pastry lovers in the crowd, the jelly pies can't be beat!

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mdjammer
Baltimore
“At Keller's, the customer is NEVER right.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2012

Many locals had told me how nasty the proprietors at Keller's are, and unfortunately, I can now confirm what I have been hearing. I can honestly say I have never been treated so badly, and it is apparent that they simply do not care if the customer is happy or not. It's truly a mystery to me, with customer service that is so very poor, that they are still in business. They will certainly never see another penny of my money, and many others whom I have shared my experience with have told me they feel the same way. Shame on you, Keller's!

• Visited March 2012