“Awesome doughnuts!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Keller's Bakery
Reviewed June 13, 2012

We have lived in Linthicum for 20 years and I won't eat doughnuts from anywhere but Kellers.
Yes, at times the service can be lacking, but the product makes up for it ten fold. Unlike other chain doughnut shops, these doughnuts are made from real ingredients and do not have any preservatives in them. Thus you need to buy them early and eat them by dinnertime for the freshest taste. Chocolate raised, chocolate cake, marshmallow and cinnamon sugar glazed our our favorites. But if you like your cake and raised doughnuts drenched in glaze then you probably won't like these doughnuts. And for the pastry lovers in the crowd, the jelly pies can't be beat!

1  Thank mdjammer

Reviewed March 30, 2012

Many locals had told me how nasty the proprietors at Keller's are, and unfortunately, I can now confirm what I have been hearing. I can honestly say I have never been treated so badly, and it is apparent that they simply do not care if the customer is happy or not. It's truly a mystery to me, with customer service that is so very poor, that they are still in business. They will certainly never see another penny of my money, and many others whom I have shared my experience with have told me they feel the same way. Shame on you, Keller's!

2  Thank sheen62
Reviewed April 21, 2011

This place is a down home quaint little bakery. The doughnuts are the BEST around!! Don't expect fancy items or excellent service- go there simply for the taste.

2  Thank luv2travel3939
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 19, 2008

Everytime i go to get a doughnut they are stale tasting...but that could be because of the time i go

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook