$86
$84
$76
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$82
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$95
$94
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$131
Hilton.com
$109
$99
$89
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$73
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorinner harborvery nice hotelbaltimore washington airportbusiness travelerworkout roombed was comfortablecamden yardslate checkfitness centercrab cakesbusiness centerone night stayfree shuttlethe shuttle driver
Reviewed February 21, 2010

We stayed here while waiting for a flight overseas. We had an excellent rate, something we couldn't pass up. This was without question a luxury stay for our family. We had our two children and didn't feel things were untouchable for them. The room service was excellent, and even had to call down to the front desk for a couple things, which they brought up to us. Extremely friendly service from the desk, room service and all the other help we had! A true Westin experience.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed November 20, 2009

I stayed two nights at the Westin at BWI on a business trip. I found the hotel side service and the accomodations exceptional but the restaurant service is a huge blemish for the hotel.

I arrived about an hour before the 3 PM check-in time and the clerk was very apologetic when she told me she would not be able to get me into the room right away. I understood. No problem. Returned about an hour later and was given my room, which was spacious and clean. The hotel feels new, though it is a couple of years old, and everything in the room looked like new. The bed was comfortable, the linens fresh, the lighting very nice. I particularly liked the window shades that created a complete block of outside light.

The hotel fitness center is about as good as it gets. Lots of cardio equipment, several weight machines, dumbbells up to 50 pounds, and lots of space to move around in. It looks out over the woods behind the hotel which is nice as well.

I ate in the restaurant three times. The dinner I had in the restaurant was excellent. The service was impeccable and the food really well prepared. I was impressed with the price as well; who'd think you could find a reasonably priced meal at a Westin? Unfortunately, that was the only good experience in the restaurant. I ate breakfast there twice, and the absence of service was stunning both times. Once I was seated, someone asked if I wanted coffee. After they brought the coffee, they never came back. I don't even know if they offer cooked-to-order food because they never asked what I wanted. They never asked if I wanted more coffee. They never asked how things were. Eventually I figured out that I should just eat from the buffet. The first time I went for breakfast it was about 9 AM and there was almost no food left in the buffet, and there did not seem to be any effort to remedy that. The next day I went at 6:30 AM, so saw what the full offering was: I was surprised that there was no cut fruit, barely any yogurt, no milk.... clearly they are rationing here. If I had not been given breakfast as part of the rate I paid (company negotiated rate) I'd have felt ripped off.

I had wanted to eat a second dinner in the restaurant but they'd closed the restaurant off and were requiring people to eat in the bar. The bar was crowded (there was a reception going on) so I asked if I could order from the restaurant and have the food delivered to my room. The hostess had a really tough time with the concept. I had to go to the front desk to complain about this before they arranged for someone to take my restaurant order for room service. The room service menu did not have anything but sandwiches and crabcakes on it, and I wanted dinner. I was surprised that the restaurant insisted that if you wanted restaurant food, you had to eat it at the bar, not in your room.

If the hotel solves the restaurant problem, then it will earn five stars from me.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank fenwayman
Reviewed November 19, 2009

This hotel was clean, staff was great. They are very accommodating to their guests.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank elenasmail
Reviewed October 17, 2009

We stayed at this hotel for one night before flying out of BWI the next day. The room was clean, modern, and a nice size. The bathroom was fairly large with a great shower. We always enjoy a Westin bed. Parking is free at the hotel. The bar was a great place to relax. Will stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank slp2003
Reviewed September 16, 2009

My boyfriend is a surgeon and I am an attorney. We have stayed at the Columbia Sheraton which was terribly shabby. We have stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn on Riva and a necklace was stolen with no restitution. We were nervous about selecting a hotel and so excited to walk in this door. Total excellence. Thank-you. The restaurant was cool. The room was clean as a whistle. Happy us!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple