$86
$84
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

$90
$82
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$95
$94
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$142
$131
Hilton.com
$109
$99
$89
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$80
$73
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorinner harborvery nice hotelbaltimore washington airportbusiness travelerworkout roombed was comfortablecamden yardslate checkfitness centercrab cakesbusiness centerone night stayfree shuttlethe shuttle driver
Reviewed February 4, 2013

While still not bad, the Westin BWI has gotten a tad ratty around the edges since my last stay here almost a year ago. Was here for almost a week for a conference and a number of things were a little disappointing. The lady at check in wasn't too interested in her job and I had to ask for the breakfast coupons, whereas last time they merely handed them to me. The room was surprising too: marks on the walls, stained bedding, and very nicked and scratched furniture. The bed, while typical comfortable Westin style, had both its mattress and box spring wrapped in those zippered bed bug prevention casings, and the base of the leather headboard was all scratched. Did they have a problem here? I didn't see any evidence of bedbugs, but this was a little unnerving. The gym and pool are still great, and the free breakfast a plus with nice serving staff. I might stay here again depending on the circumstances, and from what I read about most of the other hotels in this area the Westin is far better. Would be ok for a one night stay going in or out of BWI airport.

Room Tip: Get one facing away from the interstate and not near the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for your honest comments about your recent stay here at the refreshing Westin BWI. I appreciate your candor as it only serves to help us improve the product and service that we offer to our guest. I was disappointed to hear about your check-in experience, and to see that quality of your room was less than you expected. For this I apologize. As a note, we feature the incredibly comfortable Westin “Heavenly Bed”. The mattress cover in your room is being tested in various locations throughout the hotel as a preemptive measure to reduce exposure to any potentially harmful situation, ensure to bed comfort, and to improve sanitation therefore improving the total guest experience. I’m glad you had an opportunity to utilize the Westin Workout and pool, arguably the best fitness center of any hotel in the area. I also see that you enjoyed our bountiful breakfast buffet featuring nutritious “Super Food” selections. Thank you again for your comments. I do hope that you’ll consider giving us a chance to redeem ourselves in the future so that you can experience the service that separates the Westin BWI from the other hotels in the area. I invite you contact me directly if I can be of assistance.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Excellent hotel!!! Friendliest staff ever! Lots of amenities, rates are very good. At check-in we had very pleasant, informative lady (Patricia). No shuttle to the cruise port, but taxi is available on demand. With all kind of hotels around here I wouldn't choose any other one. Take advantage of beautiful indoor pool and gym!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank for your wonderful comments about the rejuvenating Westin BWI. It is always our pleasure to serve as the departure hotel for our guests cruising from Baltimore. I will certainly pass on your kind comments to Patricia, one of our accommodating professionals. I am glad to hear that you took advantage of the spacious, well appointed Westin Workout and the invigorating pool and Jacuzzi. I certainly hope you had a wonderful trip and that we will see you again here at the refreshing Westin BWI when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Nice hotel hotel. The hotel is very clean and new. The room are nice with a nice bathroom. As a SPG Platnuim member the internet was free and ran quickly. There was 1 free bottle of water and free Starbucks coffee. The shuttle picks you up at the airport or train station.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your succinct but lovely review of the instinctive Westin BWI. As well, thank you for being a loyal Platinum member of Starwood’s award winning SPG program. We appreciate your patronage and I am glad that you had an opportunity to take advantage of the amenities of our restful hotel. Not mentioned in your review is the Westin Executive Club, located on the 7th floor, which is open to our Platinum members during the week serving a lavish breakfast buffet featuring super foods like berries, granola, and whole and cut fruit. At night we feature the Chef’s selection along with salad, dessert and a variety of beverages. Again, thank you for your patronage of Starwood Hotels and especially of the Westin BWI. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

I booked one night at this hotel before a cruise. I arrived before noon and was able to check in. My room was a very nice king on the back of the hotel. My only complaint was that it was a bit far from the elevator.

That said, the bed was very comfy and the room was very clean. Internet is not free; I think it's about $12 per day, but there is free WIFI in the lobby. The hotel has a restaurant/bar combination but I went out to eat.

They do offer a shuttle to the airport. The hotel is at the end of a road next to the Sheraton and it's pretty quiet. Lots of flight crews also stay at the hotel which may make for a quieter stay.

There was plenty of free parking. I believe they offer park & fly rates as well.

Plenty of soft towels, nice bathroom amenities, a robe, and a decent selection of TV channels. I also recall a fridge in the room, as well as a free bottle of water.

I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about your brief stay at the restful Westin BWI. I’m so glad you started your vacation with us the night before you went cruising. I also appreciate you mentioning some of the relaxing items that make Westin BWI a special hotel, especially the legendary Heavenly Bed. I hope you enjoyed your time away and the next time you visit we’ll find you a room closer to the elevator.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

This hotel is in a good location and quiet. Bedding is the best! Staff are very friendly. Check in super easy. Price is good for location. We have stayed at a lot of hotels in this area as our child is a student at a nearby university.
I have already booked for a second stay at BWI and am trying the Westin in Annapolis.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review and thank you for your continued patronage of Westin BWI. It has been and will continue to be our goal to build loyalty by exceeding our guest’s expectations. I’m glad you enjoyed the Westin “Heavenly Bed” and that our accommodating associates have taken great care of you. As you noted, the hotel offers a great location near BWI Marshall Airport and is a great value. Thank you again for your support and we look forward to your return.