$86
$90
$82
Hampton.com
$99
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$90
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Hilton Garden Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$94
GardenInn.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$142
$131
Hilton.com
$109
Hyatt.com
$89
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$80
$73
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorinner harborvery nice hotelbaltimore washington airportbusiness travelerworkout roombed was comfortablecamden yardslate checkfitness centercrab cakesbusiness centerone night stayfree shuttlethe shuttle driver
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The Westin staff is nice. The hotel's public spaces are pretty. Luminous serves great drinks and delicious breakfasts (ours was comped with the room). The beds are super comfy with plenty of pillows. Getting the temperature of the room right was a challenge but not too big of an inconvenience. We were on the concierge floor (this actual space is only open for breakfast and afternoon cocktails, unlike the concierge lounges of other chains that are open all day). But the coffee was hot and delicious. The hotel maid staff was super friendly.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments about your recent visit to the restful Westin BWI. I’m excited to hear that you had a relaxing stay and that our accommodating, professional associates took great care of you. Please accept my apology for the temperamental thermostat but I’m glad that it did not damper your spirits. The Executive Club Lounge, as you mentioned, is only open for breakfast and dinner but the selections are wonderful. In fact, dinner often features some of the delicious items that are served in our award winning Luminous Restaurant. Finally, what review of a Westin would be complete without mentioning the renowned “Heavenly Bed”. We’re certainly proud of the set-up with a cozy array of pillows which allow you to just melt into the bed. Thank you again for your patronage of Starwood Hotels, and especially of the Westin BWI. We look forward to your return when your travels bring you back to the Baltimore/BWI area.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great hotel that has a fantastic staff. The professional team gets it and insures a quality stay. I travel every week and have spent extended stays at the Westin - always a first class accomodation. An exceptional staff to include: Jasmine, Octavia, Patricia, Jim, Aster and Lena. I have been stuck in major snow storms in Baltimore and the Westin team went out of their way to accomodate my needs. Food is great and the business lounge is spot on. A great experience.

Room Tip: Shoot for the 7th floor - but any floor will do.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review of the instinctive Westin BWI. I truly appreciate you acknowledging the professional, accommodating staff at the hotel. The team members you mentioned work through out the building from the Front Desk to Luminous, the hotel’s award winning restaurant. It will be my pleasure to personally thank each one of them for a job well done. Thank you for your patronage of the restful Westin BWI and it would be our pleasure to again serve as your host when you return to the Baltimore/BWI area.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

I travel a lot for work and has been in the BWI areas for past two years. I was a big time Marriott but I was kind of upset with the quality of Marriott hotels in the area and wanted to try out Westin. Ever since my first stay at Westin - BWI I fell in love with it and has decided to switch to SPG immediately. I have been staying at Westin, BWI for over a year and half now with at least two to three stays a month of 3 nights or more. I really love their fitness center and the Lumens restaurant. Above all the hospitality and the care the staff take of their guests at this location is excellent. The staff, including Octavia, Jim, Jasmine, Patricia, Anthony and many others really go above and beyond serving their guests making their stay really pleasant and comfortable.

Room Tip: All rooms are nice but higher floors and the corner suits are the best
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your experiences at the rejuvenating Westin BWI. I’m so glad you’ve had the opportunity to return on many occasions to be treated to the instinctive, personal amenities that make each stay memorable in its own right. We are fortunate to have a cadre of professional, accommodating associates that take pride in exceeding our guests’ expectations. Also thank you for recognizing the difference in Westin and for being a loyal Starwood Preferred Guest member. We appreciate you calling Westin BWI home during your travels and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

I do a lot of traveling for my work and, hands-down, the BWI Westin is THE best refuge I've found. Sure, it's a clean and "cool" ambiance (what you'd expect from a Westin) with exceptional beds and shower-heads, but for me what sets it apart are the staff (warm, professional, on-top-of-their-game), their responsive and friendly shuttle service (preventing me from having to hassle with a car to get to work or nearby restaurant or shop) and their exceptional breakfast buffet spread and coffee (so I'm "good to go" in the morning). All those features count for a lot when you're away from home turf.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review of the restful Westin BWI. We do pride ourselves on providing a personal, renewing experience that our guests consider their oasis in the airport area. Yes, the Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower are well … heavenly. I’m also glad you had the opportunity to sample our breakfast buffet featuring “Super Foods” like berries and fresh cut fruit. It will be my pleasure to pass on your kind words to our flexible staff as our goal is always to provide a memorable stay. Thank you again for your patronage of Starwood Hotels and especially of Westin BWI. We would love to again serve as your refuge when your travels bring you back to the Baltimore/BWI area.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am an airline employee who stays at many different hotels all over the US. We often overnight at BWI and use several hotels near the airport. By far the best one is the Westin. The facilities, room comfort, and staff are all some of the best I have seen. The room was quiet and the bed comfortable resulting in a great nights sleep. Made some yummy in room coffee (Starbucks) to get me going in the morning, then went to the fitness room for a nice workout. I challenge you to find a better fitness room in a hotel. After a nice hot shower, went down for lunch. Had the grilled salmon over spinach; outstanding. The wait staff is very attentive. Aster in paticular went out of her way to accommodate my dessert desires even though it was not on the lunch menu. Van service also was right there the night before to pick us up at airport. Overall; A plus.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review about your recent stay at the Westin BWI. I am truly honored by your positive feedback given that you are a fellow service industry employee. It is our goal at Westin BWI to provide our guest with personal, instinctive and comfortable accommodations. With that I am glad that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff was thrilled when I shared your survey, and I personally thanked Aster for taking care of your request. Thank you again, and I’m hoping that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the hotel on your next visit to Baltimore area.