$109
$87
$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $97/night.

$99
$82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$99
$109
$98
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$148
$131
Hilton.com
$82
$75
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$194
$179
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorinner harborvery nice hotelbaltimore washington airportbusiness travelerworkout roombed was comfortablecamden yardslate checkfitness centercrab cakesbusiness centerone night stayfree shuttlethe shuttle driver
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I stayed here for one night after arriving late at BWI. The hotel is brand-new and very well-appointed. The beds are indeed "heavenly" and the bathroom was very spacious. I was upgraded to the Club Level and enjoyed the hearty hot breakfast that was offered. The hotel staff was excellent and very attentive. Best choice in the area.

Room Tip: Club Level delivers value.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2013

Thank you for sharing the wonderful experience you had while staying with us at the relaxing Westin BWI. We truly take pride in our products and services. By the way, I do appreciate the comment about the hotel being new but we’ve been serving the BWI area since November 2007. Also, I’m glad you had the opportunity to experience our beds and you can tell why they are aptly named the Westin “Heavenly Bed”. Thank you again for your business, we hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to the Baltimore area.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

The hotel was clean. The room was spacious and comfortable. The front desk and shuttle staff were kind and cordial. Ample and well lit parking. Will use for my BWI travel in the future. Hotel large enough that you don't feel overshadowed by events booked there.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thank you for taking a moment to share your some comments about your recent stay with us here at the refreshing Westin BWI. We truly appreciate the compliments. I have shared your comments with our staff and they were thrilled to hear the great feedback. Thank you again for choosing our hotel while traveling in the Baltimore area and we hope to see you again soon at relaxing the Westin BWI.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights. The first problem is that the entire hotel smells like stale cigarette smoke. At first I thought it was just my first room, but the smell was in the second room I was moved to also. On my second day, after leaving the hotel around 10am I came back close to midnight to find that my room hadn't been cleaned. I called the desk to complain and was told that housekeeping had left for the night so they had to move me to a new room again. The other issue was that as a gold member I expected an upgraded room but apparently there are none.

Despite the setbacks the staff, especially Jasmine, were extremely accommodating and helpful, which made up for a lot of the problems.

It's close to the airport and near several other hotels, off of 295. There's plenty of free parking. WIFI is only free in public spaces although it was included in my package.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Hoteloisseur

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and speak to us about your recent stay here at the Westin BWI. First, please accept my apology for the litany of issues you encountered during your stay, especially for having to move multiple times. I appreciate your patience and understanding with us as we work towards becoming a better hotel. I would also like to thank you for recognizing Jasmine, one of our exceptional service providers in the Front Office. She was excited to hear that she made a positive impact on your experience during your visit with us. I invite you to stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the Baltimore area. It is my hope that you allow us an opportunity to redeem ourselves and display the personal, instinctive service that is representative of Westin BWI. Please let me know personally if there is anything that I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Stayed here just one night on business. Overall a decent Westin for the price. I've stayed several times at the Sheraton across the street and this was nicer. The staff was good and the room comfortable and well kept. Got club lounge access and it was much better than the Sheraton for breakfast and evening appetizers. Much better food selection and open times. The only edge the Sheraton has in the lounge department is unlimited access to bottled water and soda 24 hrs/day; the Westin keeps all the drinks locked away somewhere. Didn't get to use the pool, but it looked really nice. Next time I'm in the area I will stay here again provided that the price isn't too much higher than the Sheraton.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed just one night on business before flying out the next morning. The bed was fantastic and the dual shower heads was nice too. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that internet service was $13 (yes I should have checked that ahead of time) and there needs to be a better outlet selection in the room (had to search for a bedside plug for my phone).

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business