The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
Staybridge.com
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$271
$233
  • Pool
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$89
$82
$129
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorstarbucks coffeeinner harborbaltimore washington airportvery nice hotelnice amenitiesbusiness travelerrestaurant staffworkout roomthe executive loungecamden yardsomeletfitness centercrab cakeslate check
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Stayed here just one night on business. Overall a decent Westin for the price. I've stayed several times at the Sheraton across the street and this was nicer. The staff was good and the room comfortable and well kept. Got club lounge access and it was much better than the Sheraton for breakfast and evening appetizers. Much better food selection and open times. The only edge the Sheraton has in the lounge department is unlimited access to bottled water and soda 24 hrs/day; the Westin keeps all the drinks locked away somewhere. Didn't get to use the pool, but it looked really nice. Next time I'm in the area I will stay here again provided that the price isn't too much higher than the Sheraton.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Stayed just one night on business before flying out the next morning. The bed was fantastic and the dual shower heads was nice too. I would give it 5 stars except for the fact that internet service was $13 (yes I should have checked that ahead of time) and there needs to be a better outlet selection in the room (had to search for a bedside plug for my phone).

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2012

My stay at the Westin was made extra special by the efforts & kindness of the knowledgable staff. In particular those of Zxanola who received me at the front desk. She continually went beyond expectation whenever asked for assistance. Her kind nature and easy smile provided an refreshing change to the usual business day. My thanks to her and the Westin for an exceptional stay!6

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Had a awesome getaway weekend at this hotel. It's close to or within driving distance to all your needs food,shopping even gambling. The breakfast wasn't the best. Had some of my best sleeping nights in the bed. Would return stay in a heartbeat

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Outstanding front desk service! My daughter and I arrived at the Westin after following faulty gps directions. Tired, hungry and in need of buying jackets (we left ours home) Zxanda was checking us in and went above and beyond providing me with very clear directions to a local mall where we could shop, inexpensively, and grab a bite to eat. Thank you Zxanda for saving the day and for being so cheerful when we were both tired and frustrated.
Room accommodations were fabulous as well. I'd recommend this hotel to all my friends and tell them to seek out Zxanda for the best service I've received at any hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family