$82
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $94/night.

$109
  • Breakfast included
Hampton.com
$87
$84
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$99
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
HolidayInn.com
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$142
$131
Hilton.com
$98
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$80
$73
$108
$96
All reviewsfront deskroom serviceclub floorinner harborvery nice hotelbaltimore washington airportbusiness travelerworkout roombed was comfortablecamden yardslate checkfitness centercrab cakesbusiness centerone night stayfree shuttlethe shuttle driver
Reviewed December 4, 2011

the title says it all.
except for the free parking. yes. free parking.
restaurant opened at 630. a coffee stand would be nice.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Son_of_the_Midwest
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with the Westin Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI. We appreciate your business and your positive review. At the Westin BWI our guests do enjoy complimentary parking in our secure location. Unfortunately you noticed, Luminous, the hotel's award winning restaurant, does at 6:30 am on the weekend but your suggestion of a coffee cart is a wonderful idea that we'll take into consideration. But if you're a "go getter', each of our comfortable guest rooms is not only equipped with the Heavenly Bed, but with a one cup coffee maker for your convenience. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Baltimore area!

Reviewed December 3, 2011

I stayed at The Westin BWI on the last night of November, 2011 -- the night before I moved to the West Coast. A gift from my partner, the location added much to a bittersweet moment. The rich browns and earthy slates of the draperies and furniture, the water trickling down a stone wall in the lobby, the attention to detail in every design element, and the overall understated elegance of the interiors left me calm, peaceful, happy even. The bed and linens really were heavenly. And Anisha B's gracious and friendly demeanor made a solitary visit to the restaurant/bar for Tanquery and tonics and crab bisque a very enjoyable experience. This will be my hotel of choice whenever I come back for a visit.
--AE

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank AECheckley
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2012

Thank you for staying with us at the restful Westin BWI. I’m so glad to know that we were a part of the wonderful memories that you took back with you to the left coast. I’m also glad that during your stay, you found one of the hotel’s many treasures, Anisha. She’s a true professional and an asset to our hotel. Take care and I look forward to welcoming you back to our oasis at the airport.

Be well,

Fletcher C. Mayes

Reviewed November 28, 2011

I stayed at the Westin BWI for a 3 days the weekend of November 4-6, 2011. I have been traveling to this area for the last 3 years and have stayed in many BWI area hotels. This is the best hotel of the lot.
Rooms were luxurious with floor to ceiling windows instead of an east facing wall. Beds/linens very comfortable and of high quality.
Grounds and gardens beautiful with an especially pretty courtyard.
Gym was large, many excersise options, open space and windows and had a view of the fall colors in wooded area surrounding hotel.
The weekend that I stayed , there were three wedding receptions taking place simultaneously, yet staff remained collected, calm and still provided great service to all.
On Sunday am, toward the end of the very busy brunch crowd produced by the three weddings, the staff clearly had their hands full. Yet, when I arrived for brunch I was greeted with a smile and was served a wonderful and well-priced meal. The chef [well at least he was wearing a chef's hat!] on Sunday am around 10:30 was Rashad. That man deserves a raise. He was racing around prepping food [great omelet Rashad], making sure ppl were seated promptly, clearing tables,and had a big smile on his face the whole time. He was working double speed to keep ppl happy and he did!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank bleableminnesota
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2011

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI. We appreciate your enthusiasm for our hotel and your patience with us during a very busy weekend. Your observation about the activity created by the wedding parties was correct but it also makes for a fun, lively environment. It will also be my pleasure to pass on your compliments to Rashad (and he does make tasty omeletes) for his efforts. He is a true professional and a fine addition to our culinary team. Associates like him make the difference with Westin, your airport retreat. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the BWI area!

Reviewed November 21, 2011

I really like the Westin BWI and will stay here every time I am in the area. I used the shuttle service a couple of times and they were always very attentive.

I found my room to be very comfortable and the executive lounge was great for breakfast and evening snacks. I did eat in the lobby restaurant one night and it was good. The pool and hot tub were very well maintained and the gym was everything you would expect from a Westin. I had a room on the top floor facing the Sheraton and airport so I was able to see planes take-off and land, but I never once noticed any noise. Something else I like about this hotel is the grounds, they are very well maintained and it was nice to sit outside and talk on the phone on a nice fall night.

A few things: I have read this from another post, the cordless phone did not work and speakerphone was the only option if you wanted to use the house phone. Also, the safe in my room was non-functional. Housekeeping did not clean my room on the first night of my stay but I excused that because I actually extended my stay beyond the first night.

Overall, I was very pleased and will stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Shaski

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI. We appreciate your business and your positive review. We apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay with our phone system and safe not working in your room. Our engineering department will be looking into each of the guest rooms for these things. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area!

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I really enjoyed this hotel. The staff was great at taking care of my bags, scheduling a shuttle for the airport, and any other things I may have required.
I also liked the staff behind the bar. They were incredibly friendly and provided excellent service. I will always use this hotel for future trips into the Balitmore area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank thechibiknight
fmayes, General Manager at The Westin Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2011

Thank you for staying with us at the Westin Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI. We value and appreciate your business as well as your positive review. We are fortunate to have a wonderful, accommodating staff, especially those that work at award winning restaurant and bar, Luminous. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next trip to Baltimore!