“Imagine a non-chain version of the Olive Garden.”

Olive Grove Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 18, 2010

The food is not good. I ordered the rigatoni with meat sauce - the sauce was salty and I've had better pasta out of a box. They serve you salad and breadsticks just like the Olive Garden and the salad is made with iceberg lettuce, of course. My server was very nice and attentive. I definitely won't be going back.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

We have eaten at the Olive Grove several times and the food and service are always good. We decided to have our Rehearsal Dinner at the restaurant and were not disappointed. The food was just as good in a buffet setting and everyone enjoyed themselves. The crab cakes were especially delicious. We will continue to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Good to excellent Italian, competent service, nice take out option.

Reviewed July 26, 2009

first I went to the rest room, It was filthy!
my date and I had a table in the back and there was this strong smell of sewage. It made me not want to eat there but my date had already ordered an app so I was stuck. The smell was so strong!For the longest time our server Crystal was missing and when she came back with our COLD food she seemed a upset. I could hear the yelling all the way from the kitchen. Just the worst night ever!!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2009

This is an average Italian restaurant. Not bad but not super-great. Had pasta Carbonara and the dish was ok but did not bear much resemblance to a real Carbonara as the pasta was literally covered in sliced button mushrooms.

It was ok, close to the Staybridge Suites where we stayed, but I would not go out of my way to go back there.