“Worst meal ever”

Cuisines: Italian, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 4, 2011

My friend each ordered the same dish, chicken parmigiano, and we were completely disatisfied with the the entire meal. The chicken looked like KFC fried chicken (kfc would have been better) with sauce & mozzarella cheese. The Sauce also had a terrible taste to it. If you call yourself an Italian restaurant then how can you screw up a chicken parm dish??? Never again.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

After a busy couple of days eating ballpark food & beer, my husband & I just wanted a decent sit down meal & a nice bottle of wine. We found both at the Olive Grove Restaurant. Yes, the salad & breadsticks at the start of the meal did make for an Olive Garden feel, but I am not complaining as I love Olive Garden also! The difference comes with the menu options & looked to have daily specials. My husband ordered a seafood dish & I enjoyed chicken skewers over rice - yummo! Big portions with no room for dessert!

Reviewed November 18, 2010

The food is not good. I ordered the rigatoni with meat sauce - the sauce was salty and I've had better pasta out of a box. They serve you salad and breadsticks just like the Olive Garden and the salad is made with iceberg lettuce, of course. My server was very nice and attentive. I definitely won't be going back.

Reviewed June 24, 2010

We have eaten at the Olive Grove several times and the food and service are always good. We decided to have our Rehearsal Dinner at the restaurant and were not disappointed. The food was just as good in a buffet setting and everyone enjoyed themselves. The crab cakes were especially delicious. We will continue to visit this restaurant.

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Good to excellent Italian, competent service, nice take out option.