“Best crab cake I ever had” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pub, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best crab cake I ever had”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

If you love seafood and crab cakes this place does it and does it well. The crab cake was by far the best I ever had. Great food, service and atmosphere. Be sure to give G & M a try! You will have no regrets.

• Visited November 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Crab Cakes and Specials”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Great consistent crab cake and don't forget the specials. I had a great baked clams appetizer. Staff was friendly

Visited July 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great crab cakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I decided to check this place out for lunch, during a business trip. I sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly, which is always a plus. I ordered the crab cake sandwich and have no regrets! It was delicious! No filler; pure crab! And the beers on tap were a good selection too. I recommend this place to anyone looking for good crab cakes.

Bryan, Texas
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

This came highly recommended and it lived up to its reputation. The crab cakes were wonderful. It was packed but we didn't have to wait too long. The service was great.

Visited July 2014
White Plains, New York
“Crab Cakes to Die For!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

While staying in the Baltimore, Maryland area we realized at the end of our vacation that we did not have any Maryland crab and asked a native of Baltimore where to get good crab cakes. We were directed to G&M Restaurant and boy-oh-boy.... the crab cakes were so delicious!!! Big lumps of crabs in every forkful of these huge crab cakes that were mouth watering! The side of fries were just okay, but the cole slaw was really good also and I am picky about cole slaw. I plan on going back to G & M whenever I am in the Maryland area.

• Visited July 2014