“Great crab cakes”

G & M Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I decided to check this place out for lunch, during a business trip. I sat at the bar and the bartender was very friendly, which is always a plus. I ordered the crab cake sandwich and have no regrets! It was delicious! No filler; pure crab! And the beers on tap were a good selection too. I recommend this place to anyone looking for good crab cakes.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

This came highly recommended and it lived up to its reputation. The crab cakes were wonderful. It was packed but we didn't have to wait too long. The service was great.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

While staying in the Baltimore, Maryland area we realized at the end of our vacation that we did not have any Maryland crab and asked a native of Baltimore where to get good crab cakes. We were directed to G&M Restaurant and boy-oh-boy.... the crab cakes were so delicious!!! Big lumps of crabs in every forkful of these huge crab cakes that were mouth watering! The side of fries were just okay, but the cole slaw was really good also and I am picky about cole slaw. I plan on going back to G & M whenever I am in the Maryland area.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Went with several while on a business trip. Crab cakes were huge & tasty. Dessert choices impressive and great service.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

Restaurant is known for monster crab cakes and it does not disappoint. Food was good, service very good and atmosphere lacking. My companion had a steak with crab cake while I just had the crab cake all was good. Dinner for 2 with apps, entrees, desert and a bottle of wine was $118 after tip. A great value and well worth the trip.