“Crab cakes & Crab Soup”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
UNIONTOWN, OH
“Crab cakes & Crab Soup”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I was in Baltimore a few months ago and had crab cakes. The crab cakes at G & M had more filler but they were still good. The crab cakes were a good size but were a little pricey; it was the same price as I paid at the other restaurant. I also had the crab soup (cream base) which I thought was very good. I ordered a cup; it was the size of a small bowl. I was surprised the restaurant was not busier but it was a Monday night and very hot. The service was good.

Visited June 2014

Linthicum Heights, Maryland
“Best crab cakes in the state of Maryland.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

G&M by far provides the best crab cakes in the state; believe me, we have gone near and far and tried many seafood spots. They can accommodate large groups (10 or more) and also have a call in service for take out. Always busy but worth it...you can enjoy beverages (from water to spirited drinks) while you wait. Service is relatively quick and the servers are very friendly, courteous, and polite. This is a must visit if you are in the area and want great Maryland crab cakes; and they do ship to locations all over the United States.

• Visited March 2014
Pittsburgh, United States
“Surprisingly accommodating to large parties!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The crab cakes here are superb as everybody says. What surprised us on our most recent visit was how incredibly accommodating they were to our party of 9 including 5 children. Even right in the middle of dinner hour we were seated immediately. The server was courteous and patient with our big group. The kids menu items had generous portions and were high quality for a children's menu. We will definitely return when we visit Baltimore in the future!

• Visited June 2014
Finksburg, Maryland
“Great Crab Cakes, worth the wait.”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

We keep hearing about the best crab cakes in Baltimore at G&M. I'm not saying their the best but they are definitely up there. They are very good. I wasn't that crazy about the sides I ordered. You get 2 with your dinner. I got the cole slaw which was a little dry, and the potato salad. They make their potato salad with a little mustard. That's not my favorite type. It was ok, not great. I tried their stuffed mushroom caps to start and that was quite good. The place was absolutely packed. I hear it's pretty much always like that. The service was very good. Our server took very good care of my party of 5.
Bottom line it's well worth it. You go primarily for the crab cakes anyway.

Visited June 2014
Potomac, Maryland
“Imitation Maryland crab Cake!!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

If you like to try IMITATION Maryland crab cake, this is the place. They kept the price low but sub the real crab meat with imitation. They used to be great, but $$$ took over!!!!!
Spread the crab cake and see it for yourself.

• Visited June 2014