“The best seafood”

G & M Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed November 1, 2012

The customer service was wonderful. The food was so fresh, flavorful, and delicious. It was a little pricey but it was worth every bite. They give you more than enough to fill you up. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for some good seafood. I recommend everyone to try the crab cakes.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

All I could do to eat a full one. I think it was 8 oz.. Big chunks of crab, hardly any filler. We went on a Tuesday night and got there early so line wasn't too long but it really filled up later. Salad and french fries were pretty standard though.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I have eaten at G&M dozens of times and each time we think about having Crab Cakes we have a hard time going anywhere else. We don't consume as much as we used to so when we order we get the two crab cake platter and one Greek salad. We often walk away with extra food not being able to finish either the crab cakes or the salad. Everyone in Maryland has a favorite place to have crab cakes and for over twenty five years and in many iterations G&M is ours.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We hadn't been to G and M for awhile, decided to have lunch with our Grandmother, who loves a real crabcake,
G and M didn't disappoint, you know, sometimes restaurants can fall off , but they consistenly make a crabcake with crab meat, the old fashioned Maryland way The waitress told us they go through 10,000 lbs of crabmeat a week, If that's accurate, can it get any fresher than that? And we have shipped them to out of town folks who really can't locate a good crabcake, that's been a success too, very efficient and cheaper during the week ( weekend shipping $$$$$ ).
Oh, and I haven't been called sweetie from a waitress in a long time, that old Baltimore charm hon.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I travel to Baltimore regularily for business and my trips usually involve eating crab cakes. Locals highly recommend this restaurant. Crab cakes are large, delicious with lots of crab meat and little filler. Close to BWI which is convienient for hungry travelers looking for crab cakes before their travels.