“Fabulous crab cakes!”

G & M Restaurant & Lounge
Cuisines: Seafood, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Jacksonville. FL
“Fabulous crab cakes!”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

Excellent, friendly service and delicious food. Ordered a "mojito" and was not the best. However the food was fantastic. Clean and plenty parking.

Orpington
“A popular family restaurant with excellent crab cakes”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

This large seafood restaurant is situated a short way from Baltimore Washington International airport and therefore convenient for passengers with time between flights. There is an extensive menu and we had the crab cakes - the speciality of the house. They were excellent. The shrimp I had as a starter were also very tasty. The service was friendly and the atmosphere very pleasant. I would certainly go to this inexpensive restaurant again.

• Visited December 2011
Saint Robert, Missouri
“Be ready to eat large for less.”
Reviewed December 15, 2011

This is the type of place that when you arrive there isn't much parking. Not because the parking lot is full, but because the place is packed. Inside they have large dining areas and an extremely courteous and efficient staff. The thing that really expressed me was the quality and amount of food you receive for the price. We had a party of four and each of us received portions which would have fed two people. Then the check arrived and was I ever shocked. The amount was about a third of what I expected. So "Be ready to eat LARGE for LESS at G & M.

Buxton, North Dakota
“Underwhelmed from Expectations and Hype”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

I visited this restaurant with a colleague and some clients. The clients were from the area and raved about the food. My colleague ordered the crab cakes. He said they were very good but the rest of the meal was very average AT BEST. I had crab cakes at a restaurant the night before so I went with a steak, ordered medium rare. The steak was cooked to perfection but that was about the only positive. The beef had little to no flavor and no seasoning from the kitchen. I hate an over seasoned steak but it needs some and this steak had nothing. Also, the sides we ordered did not have any flavor. Overall the meal was just average. I know many reviews liked the food and experience. The restaurant is neat but very loud and I honestly can say if I never made it back, I would not be heart broken

Denver, Colorado
“Very low key but AMAZING Crab Cakes!”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We needed a place to go for our last seafood meal before we hopped on a plane at BWI. THIS IS THE SPOT! Very close to the airport and the seafood was amazing. We had the Maryland and classic clam chowder and both were very good. We then ordered the crab cake and crab imperial. The amount of crab in each cake was shocking! The imperial was very rich and wonderful while the cake was a very tasty, a blank slate were you could create a different taste on each bite. The restaurant itself was very low key and causal while the service was ok but defiantly worth it for the seafood! Just a note the couple next to us was ordering oyster plate after oyster plate and they looked very good.

• Visited December 2011