Stayed here recently for several days for business as my "home base" Location and access is good and the initial rate per night were good.
My initial take on the property was clean and very friendly staff. Good start. But way too much family traffic for a business stay. kids running wild. My room was average, clean, large bathroom, but small workspace. Not geared to business clients was my initial take. The kitchen area was tiny, but too be expected for the rate.
The fitness center was above average for most properties at this level, but the pool was basically not usable. Once again, kids gone wild.
As to be expected, breakfast is provided, basic fare. Plus, a dinner is buffet snack/dinner is provided. My experience with that for 2 days was dorm food, but hey it was included right? chef boyardi mini ravs one night salad, and I forget the 1st night. yes it is that forgettable. But kudos for the effort.
my room suffered from a lack of temp and humidity control. You had to have it under 64 degrees to have the moisture out of the of the room, and that is way too cold for me. The bathroom was decent size and the bed was ok. But once again, the work area was small. Plus, my constant pet peeve, intenet. slow to middling at best.
While it has good access to roads, there is little to none eateries close, (ruby tuesday, chilies, or bob evans) and you can't walk there. So if you don't have a car. you are sol.
My biggest issue was: 1/2 way through the stay, my rate went up per night. WTF is that??? I NEVER had that happen as gold elite with Marriott.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport your home-away-from-home when looking for BWI Airport hotels. Our energy-efficient, LEED-certified hotel is close to Baltimore, Washington Corridor businesses, and attractions like the National Aquarium and Arundel Mills Mall. We are just minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport and we provide a complimentary shuttle to make your travels easier. Our BWI Airport hotel offers spacious one and two-bedroom suites where you can relax in front of a 32-inch LCD flat-panel HD TV or cook in your own kitchen. Or, you can take care of business in the privacy of your own in-suite office with a well-lit desk, voice mail, and free high-speed Internet. Our hotel's amenities include a complimentary breakfast buffet and a hot dinner 3 nights a week. You can also unwind after a long day of work in our Baltimore airport hotel's on-site 24-hour fitness center, or take advantage of our free bike rentals. We offer all of the conveniences you need at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Towneplace Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Towneplace Suites