Located in the hotel district at BWI, the hotel is clean and well appointed. I was very satisfied with the appearance and value of the hotel upon arrival. Rooms include a managers dinner reception (Mon - Wed) and daily breakfast. The hotel has an outdoor pool (closed in the winter) and BBQ's available as well as a small fitness room with 2 treadmills, 2 ellipticals and free weights with marginally enough room to use them. The rooms and property are clean and as is typical with Marriott properties built and maintained very well.
Any esteem I have for his hotel was lost around 5 am as guests began waking up and leaving. While I didn't hear much noise the previous evening, with most rooms quiet in the early morning the hall became an echo chamber! I could hear the elevator like it was in my room, other guest rooms doors opening and closing would startle me awake. People talking in the hall felt like they were right next to me.
I gave the hotel an average rating overall because of the rooms poor soundproofing. As well as an average rating for location - it is simply in a hotel district with 14 other hotels - that isn't an above average location. Contrasted with the significantly above average staff, property construction, maintenance and room appointments / furnishings. The hotel missed what is most important to me - a qiuet room and peaceful sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport your home-away-from-home when looking for BWI Airport hotels. Our energy-efficient, LEED-certified hotel is close to Baltimore, Washington Corridor businesses, and attractions like the National Aquarium and Arundel Mills Mall. We are just minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport and provide a complimentary shuttle to make your travels easier. Our BWI Airport hotel offers spacious one- and two-bedroom suites where you can relax in front of a 32-inch LCD flat-panel HD TV or cook in your own kitchen. Or, take care of business in the privacy of your own in-suite office with a well-lit desk, voice mail and free high-speed Internet. Our hotel's amenities near BWI include a complimentary breakfast buffet and a hot dinner three nights a week. You can also unwind after a long day of work in our Baltimore airport hotel's on-site 24-hour fitness center, or take advantage of our free bike rentals. We offer all of the conveniences you need at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your TownePlace Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Towneplace Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Towneplace Suites Linthicum
- Linthicum Towneplace Suites