“Could Not Have Been Better”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #18 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Gold Canyon, Arizona
“Could Not Have Been Better”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Very comfortable king bed with 4 large pillows. Climate controlled. Great shower (no tub, which was more than fine with us). Three-night stay. Not generous with toiletries or towels, but then we didn't ask for more either. In-room coffee maker with Starbucks coffee provided. Booked through AAA - great rates. Enjoyed the hot tub; pool had a life-guard during open hours (a county law, I believe) -- haven't experienced that elsewhere. We used the shuttle between this Sheraton and "Michener's Pub" at the Four Points Sheraton. More than adequate continental breakfast for ~$9 included hot oatmeal. Definitely would return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 9, 2013

What can I say? Everything was perfect. Shuttle picked me and another guest up with in 5 minutes. Checked in and was in my room 5 minutes after we got there. The staff was helpful. They assisted me in making dinner reservations downtown Baltimore and even printed directions.

The room was about what I expected.It was clean and had everything it's supposed to. We didn't have any special needs. Somehow I think the staff could accommodate them though.

Next day we had breakfast there. Very good. Especially for hotel breakfast. Frequent travelers know what I mean. So that night we ate at their restaurant. OMG! It was so delicious. Short bbq ribs with garlic mashed potatoes. It was better than the food we ate downtown. And the waiter was very good. Made sure to check on me, but not when I had a mouthful of food. And what impresses me even more is there was a wedding going on and the guest were in and out of the ballroom. Some were in the bar/restaurant. But the staff professionally attended the wedding guest, the other patrons, & us.

It was a short trip, and I won't be in Baltimore for at least 8 months, but I'll definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Get a suite.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Houston, Texas
Reviewed October 3, 2013

good location near the airport and close to eating places. They have a shuttle. Booked it on Hotwire and got a great price. Room was really nice with large desk, nice coffee maker.
The bed and pillows were so comfortable, nice large bathroom. Front desk very helpful. we had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Charged me someone else's room charges because they thought they saw me in the lobby after 5 pm. General manager refuses to refund my money. This place is ridiculous. We had to beg for towels. The lobby reeked of people smoking upon our arrival. The staff is not knowledgable. It has been a nightmare

• Stayed September 2013
8 Thank Spec_410
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Flew in to Baltimore for business meeting and stayed at the BWI Marriott. I ordered room service on Sunday night and was absolutely delighted!! The crab sandwich was excellent but that was nothing compared to the unbelievably good crab soup! The menu said 'award winning' and I agree 100%!

The room service order taker was friendly and made good suggestions. The Starbucks server was friendly and happy to take care of me. Kudos to this Marriotts Manager the job he or she is doing!

Clean room, hot shower, a movie and this Marriott will keep me as a customer!

• Stayed September 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Bridgeport, Connecticut
Reviewed September 22, 2013

My wife and I drove 5 hours to attend a Martial Arts tournament in the area. After a long trip is was nice to be able to walk in, check in and jump into the nice soft King Size bed. The pool/spa was also very relaxing. We had breakfast in the restaurant where the waitress Rorie (sp?) was training a new girl Jasmine. They both did a great job and we made sure to compliment the GM (Emile). The GM was a great guy with a great personality as well. After the tournament we came back and hung out in the bar area for awhile.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Pasadena, Maryland
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I have to say that I was impressed by everyone at the Sheraton. Check in was quick and easy and one of the Managers was in the lobby greeting everyone as they entered and even checked on us after we checked in.

We stayed on the club level and really enjoyed the special lounge area they have there. The attendant Jasmine was very kind and made sure that we were well taken care of while we were there.

With access to both the Sheraton and Westin amenities we always had something to occupy our time while we on the property.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family