Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Country Inn
  • Breakfast included
$76
$70
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$232
$189
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
$96
Fairfield Inn
Hampton.com
$158
Hilton Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$149
Hilton.com
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)
$113
Hotels.com
All reviewsclub levelfront deskbaltimore washington airportcrab cakesthe general managershuttle servicelittle thingsroom was largechecking instayed one nightbed was very comfortableinner harboran early flightfree shuttleloungeflyprinter
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was ok it looked like it needed a face lift. Bathroom a very small and awkward, very small closet space. They were touch painting the hallways during mid evening. A lot wear and tear and it's showing. The food was very expensive. Parking not well thought out. I don't think I will stay their again.

• Stayed: August 2013
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Sheraton BWI to be your home away from home. I really appreciate your feedback and your business. Please do not hesitate to contact me in the future for any of your needs. … thanks and safe travels

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. If you are a Starwood Preferred member, the club level has nice amenities. The best part about this hotel if the workout room. Which features free weights and various machines. Rooms are extremely clean and have very comfortable beds.

• Stayed: July 2013

Reviewed July 30, 2013

My stay at the BWI Sheraton provided everything that I wanted for a quick, pre-airport hotel stay. The shuttle, which picked me up from the BWI rail station before check in and then dropped me off at the airport the next morning, took less than ten minutes to arrive each time. Check-in was quick, and the staff couldn't have been much friendlier. The room was relatively large, on par for a 3-star hotel, and the bed was comfortable.

No complaints.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Monroe86
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This hotel was recommended to us by a friend. We stayed on the 4th floor during the July 4th weekend. The hotel is located off a highway;there are not many dinning options nearby. The location is ideal for those who need to be near the airport. The lobby, reception area, bar/restaurant left a positive impression.
It didn't take long for that impression to change. Upon exiting the elevator to the 4th floor, we were confronted with construction tools and ripped carpeting. Apparently, they are replacing the carpet.The tools were not removed during our entire stay! There was masking tape on the carpet as you enter the hallway from the elevator. I actually tripped on uneven flooring as I walked down the hall to my room. Unbelievable!
The room is your standard hotel room; it defintely does not warrant 3 stars. It seems that the renovation did not extend to the rooms. There were stains on the carpet, dirty tile grout, and stains on the wall near the door entrance and wallpaper. The sink area provided only 1 hand soap and a hair dryer. Around 6am, I heard some drilling down the hall-really?
I can't comment on the pool area since we were told it was closed when we attempted to use. Apparently, Sheraton guests are able to use Westin's facility. It's another starwood property. To say the least, I was disappointed with our stay.
My family and I travel extensively. We have previously stayed at other Sheratons, however, this particular property leaves a negative impression of the chain. I was disappointed with this property's lack of upkeep. I would not recommend this hotel as there are many other options close by. We wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank T m
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Rude front desk clerk at check-in. Was staying for most of a week and requested a King Bed. Was told no chance all week. Once off the elevators they were replacing carpet which left an awful smell, not the new carpet smell which is fine, but a bad odor. The workers started working at 6:30 am the first day right outside our door. The safety bolt on the door moved into place twice when we left the room requiring maintenance to get the door open. The second day it happened the housekeeper slid a note under the door stating that we "left the do not disturb" sign on the door all day so she could not clean our room. Plastic cups in the rooms instead of real glass??? I thought this was an upscale hotel not Motel 6. Last but not least ordered room service twice. The first time was very good, a pasta dish with sun-dried tomatoes. Ordered it again on the last night and they apparently ran out of sun-dried tomatoes so they substituted regular tomatoes. Not quite the same thing. To add insult to injury the itemized bill for dinner that night rang up for a price higher than what was shown on the menu. A thoroughly disappointing stay and I will not return. Unfortunate for them because I have two trips to Baltimore scheduled for this week and next week.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business