“Family Reunion”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stayed the weekend for a family reunion and the staff was pleasant, the rooms were large and comfortable, and the food was great! Although we had reservations well in advance, when we arrived, there was aninflux of unexpected guests which caused a slight variation in our initial reservations. however the General Manager, Emile, made the family feel welcome and accommodated. We had a family breakfast on Sunday and the two gentlemen, Randy and Dwain were kind and professional as they provided service. Special thanks to Bernard, the chef, who went above and beyond the call of duty in assisting us this weekend!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Room Tip: rooms with mid-range numbers (12-25) are closer to the elevators (looooong halls)
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. It was so much fun to have you here with us this past weekend. We can't believe the weekend flew by so fast. We really love what we do and am happy to have helped in some small ways for you and your family. Come back and see us soon.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay thank you Emile for allowing us to use your hotel and for accommodating us thank you to Randy and Dwain and Bernard And also Stephanie Cooper you guys went above and beyond to accommodate my family

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We were so happy to be a part of your gathering this memorial day weekend. Thank you for letting us be a part I know that all our team members had such wonderful things to say about how fun it was with your whole family. Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My family stayed at the hotel for our family reunion Memorial Day Weekend. The staff was very helpful through everything. We had extra people show up that didnt have rooms reserved and they were able to get rooms on the spot with no issues. The Kitchen staff was extremely helpful in providing items that we needed for our cookout as well as preparing some of the food for us. Randy and Dwain were exceptionally helpful during our farewell breakfast and were able to accomodate some of the family with special dietary needs. The lobby has a very social atmosphere as there was probably 4 different groups this weekend. Thanks to the BWI staff ...we will return to this hotel the next time our reunion is in the Baltimore area

Room Tip: King suites are very spacious.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We love to have family use our hotel as their gathering place it is really what we are all about. Thank you so much for being with us it was truly our pleasure to serve you. Hopefully we will see you again next year!

Reviewed May 25, 2013

I was recently pleasantly surprised by the exceptional accoimodations and hospitality at Sheraton BWI. As an SPG member, I have typically chosen the nearby Westin assuming it would be the better of the two. But, nothing could be further from the truth! The Sheraton is a warmer hotel overall. The rooms are equally well appointed and clean. The club room at the Sheraton is cosier, the staff is super accomodating, and there is an amazing coffee making machine which produces a delicious cappuccino and other great cooffee drinks. Finally, the restaurant at the Sheraton was the greatest surprise. The food is actually on par with any four star restaurant anywhere. The selections are many, varied, and delightful. High marks, Sheraton!

Room Tip: I don't know that you can go wrong with any room here.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so glad you were able to enjoy your recent stay with us. I am also so pleased to hear that you have stayed so much with SPG hotels and decided to give us a try. We love our sister hotel the Westin but I agree that we are completely different styles. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed here overnight before flying to FLL for a cruise. Their sleep, park, and fly rates were very reasonable. We booked directly through the hotel to stay one night and leave our car parked there for a week. Their shuttle service was prompt and pleasant. A great value and saves a lot of airport parking hassle.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We love to cater to our park and fly guests. We know there are so many small things to worry about when traveling so we try to take as many of those things off your plate that we can. I hope that we can accommodate you again in the near future, as hopefully that means you are going on vacation again! Thank you once again

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Stayed one night,fast check in nice people. Restaurant server was nice,food was good. Kind of pricey for a glass of wine $7.00 but would stay again. Since I pre paid for room they only held $50.00 which helped as I was staying at 3 hotels in one week and the hold kill my credit card.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mantecagirl1

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am very pleased to know that we were able to accommodate you so you could be as comfortable as possible during your stay. We hope to have you come back soon and stay with us again.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Last Friday night my family and I needed a place to stay on way to D.C. I booked a week ahead at the Sheraton BWI outside Baltimore using Starwood Reward Points. I reserved 2 rooms, nothing out of the ordinary. Until two days before arrival I received an email from Emile the GM asking if I needed anything and if plans were still good. I explained I took one room on the Member floor for the breakast lounge and the other downstairs. He offered to make them connecting rooms and still not miss out on the comp breakfast upstairs. He noted it in the reservation and when I checked in at 11pm after a torturous ride through NJ traffic, all was right. What a relief, a simple non eventful checkin with a pleasant ront desk. The rooms and bathrooms were a good size, much larger than the Aloft we stayed at several times before in the area. Our stay was short, but excellent. Then Emile followed up with an email to me on Monday checking to see how our stay was. The fact that Emile reached out initially, helped with the rooms, and then followed up afterward, speaks loudly for him and the hotel. Thank you Emile, you showed how one person can make a difference in a simple overnight stay.... if there ever is a simple overnight stay... Thank you and keep up the good work. BF

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so very pleased to hear that my staff and I were able to accommodate you in a personable fashion. It is truly a pleasure for me to do my job, and I know our staff is the same way. Thank you once again and hopefully we will see you again in the near future.