My company puts me at is hotel all the time. Lets start with the really good things. The people I've interacted with were all very helpful and polite. The rooms are clean and the gym is decent. They have a nice bar area and a small restaurant. The food is priced as you would expect for a hotel but on the plus side the quality seems to be quite good.
With that said I hope you do like the food because the hotel is the only option. If you don't have a car there are no other choices around. There is a westin right next door, but I haven't been there to try it.
So assuming you don't have a car here are a few options.
1) Takenthenshuttle to the airport and eat there (LAME)
2) Take the shuttle to the train station. From here you can get into Baltimore or DC. It's relatively inexpensive, as low as 6$ each way. With that said, be sure you know what train you're getting on coming back, as not all of them stop at the BWI airport stop (I learned this the hard way).
Outside of this its a pretty good hotel for business folks who have a car or a specific reason to be there. I can't really speak to price as I don't see the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recharge yourself at our Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI hotel during your next stay. Our complimentary airport shuttle for round-trip transportation to and from the airport will help simplify your travel plans. Our BWI hotel offers a variety of features and amenities to maximize your time while on the road. Our complimentary BWI hotel airport shuttle is available for rides within a 3 mile radius for access to and from BWI airport and the BWI Amtrak station. Take advantage of our complimentary hotel parking and stay connected with our complimentary Internet access available throughout the hotel. Each room at the Sheraton BWI features a 32-inch flat-screen TV and a work desk. They are decorated in neutral tones, red accent colors, and dark wood furnishings. After working out at the 24-hour fitness center, relax in the hot tub at the BWI Sheraton. A business center and laundry facilities are also provided. The Olde Line Grill serves casual American cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Full bar service is available in the lounge area. Baltimore’s Inner Harbor is 9 miles from the hotel. Watch the Orioles play baseball at Camden Yards or visit M&T Bank Stadium for a Ravens game, both 15 minutes’ drive away . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - Bwi Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Hotel Linthicum
- Sheraton Linthicum
- Linthicum Sheraton