Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
$98
$122
Fairfield Inn
$113
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$118
$89
$82
$132
Aloft.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$125
BWI Airport Marriott(Linthicum Heights)
$250
$215
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsclub levelfront deskbaltimore washington airportcrab cakesthe general managershuttle servicelittle thingsroom was largechecking instayed one nightbed was very comfortableinner harboran early flightfree shuttleloungespgfly
Reviewed April 3, 2013

They say it's the little things that count and truly make a difference. That could not have been truer with regard to a recent stay by a potential employee of my firm at this property.

A few days before the scheduled stay, I received an email from Emil, the GM, asking that I contact him if there was anything they could do to make my stay more pleasant. Taking him up on the offer, I phoned the hotel to let them know that a potential employee coming for an interview would actually be occupying the room made in my name (for accounting purposes), but I needed to take care of the charges. Emil assured me that my request wouldn't be a problem and noted the reservation with the actual guests name so that he wouldn't have problems checking in.

The next morning when I went to pick up the interviewee, he could not have been more complimentary of the promptness of the shuttle the night before, the no hassle service received from the front desk at check-in, as well as the impressiveness of how well maintained the hotel was. I only saw the lobby, but it was immaculate and the employees behind the front desk were equally efficient in taking my credit card for the charges and calling the room to let the guest know that I was waiting.

Ironically, I just received an Emil asking "How did we do?" Well, in addition to responding to the email, I just want to take this opportunity and use this venue to express my appreciation to the entire staff of the BWI Sheraton and say "WELL DONE!" You have definitely won my business and I will be back many, many times in the future. You have clearly demonstrated your ability to go the extra mile to honor a guest request.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
9  Thank romadaro
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so glad we were able to accommodate your guest. There are so many reasons that bring different guests to our hotel and with it a unique opportunity to wow them. I have the best staff a GM could ask for and know that they not only do what they do with passion but because they really want to please each and every guest that we have stay with us. I look forward to the next time we can accommodate you or your client's needs.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We stayed at the hotel because we had an early flight out of BWI. The rate for the room was reasonable and parking for the week was free. Our room was large, comfortable and clean. The shuttle was convenient and timely and the drivers were friendly and helpful. The front desk made sure we everything we needed. Its obvious that the Sheraton places a high value on an engaged and customer-focused staff.

When we returned from our trip we found that our car battery was dead. Katie Herdewel who works at the front desk was quick to find a couple of guys on the staff to help us (Mike Parker from Food Services and Nana from Maintenance). They were patient, helped push the car, and Nana even used his own car to jump our battery. Mike went 'beyond the call of duty' to get the car fixed and get us on our way safely.

We greatly appreciate the staff we encountered and highly recommend the Sheraton BWI.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank fdfm4
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our facility during your recent stay with us. I am also glad to hear that our team was so accommodating upon your return to our hotel. I know that all our team members really enjoy helping our guest with whatever they can or with whatever challenge may arise. I will make sure to pass on your kind words to them. Thank you once again and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

impressed with the Sheraton, rooms seem to have been renovated lately, bed very comfortable; weekend rate included a very good buffet breakfast; fitness center available 24/7; nice to have the general manager email ahead welcoming the visit; an easy ten minute drive into Baltimore; would recommend

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank tymelyron
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate you in a pleasant fashion. I do like to reach out to my guests to make sure I am accessible to them. I look forward to your next stay with us and please don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything at all.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

I was very pleased and happy to receive an email from a gentleman name Emil asking how they can accommodate me. I thought it was very courteous. I ask to have a room prepared at 2pm and it was ready. Everything was clean and the staff was very tentative. They made you feel welcome. Will stay there again!!!

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank Judy8022
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. My whole staff as well as myself love to take care of our guests and meet whatever needs they may need. I am happy to hear that we were able to meet your needs. You have my information so if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out and ask. Thank you once again and we will see you in the near future!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

This Sheraton is fine for a one night stay. Beds are comfortable and front desk staff is nice. On site restaurant is WAY overpriced. If you get in late and want to sleep in or you have to sleep during the day while you are at this Sheraton, good luck. These are the loudest maids ever. They try to carry on a conversation while vaccuming in the hallway, so they are screaming. Also they don't respect the DO NOT DISTURB sign. They don't knock on the door, they pound on the door. Waking not just you but all the rooms around you. Clean rooms but horrible maids. I would never pay to stay here but this is where my company puts me so I have no choice for business.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank snf8track

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I wanted to take this opportunity to apologize for the issues you encountered during your stay with us. We certainly want to make sure the hotel is a restful place for all our guests no matter when they may be with us. I assure you we will be better thanks to your input. Once again I apologize and look forward to better serving you in the future.