Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$118
$80
$72
$108
$99
Holiday Inn BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$93
HolidayInn.com
Courtyard by Marriott Baltimore BWI Airport(Linthicum Heights)(Great Value!)
$129
Travelocity
$139
$134
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclub levelfront deskbaltimore washington airportcrab cakesthe general managershuttle servicelittle thingsroom was largechecking instayed one nightbed was very comfortableinner harboran early flightfree shuttleloungespgfly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 13, 2013

We recently spent the weekend at the Sheraton- Baltimore Airport. The staff at this hotel exceeded my expectations... good ol' fashioned customer service that you just don't see anymore.

My family of 4, my brother's family, and my two sisters' families all met in Baltimore to say goodbye to my sister, whose family was on a one night layover before moving overseas. Emile Debsia, the manager, e mailed us before our trip and asked if there was anything he could do to make our stay better... He made sure our big family group had rooms together, so all of the cousins could hang out.
He gave me a big hug when I arrived, and was so friendly.

Yolanda, at the front desk, was so nice, concerned about the arrival of the rest of my family, and so helpful with all of my questions. Beautiful smile. She was patient with us while we took lots of family pictures... she took our group photo !!

The man who drove us to the airport on the shuttle bus was awesome... friendly, professional... and he went above and beyond when he took us to find my sister's dog at the airport... we were given the wrong pickup area for the dog, and he waited and waited for us... and was not the least bit impatient. So nice.

We had a huge group of 16 for dinner in the hotel restaurant, and the chef and restaurant staff were great. The food was very tasty with large servings.

I would completely recommend this hotel .... the property was nice, hotel very clean... but the hotel staff was simply amazing... You just can't find customer service nowadays like I experienced at the Sheraton Baltimore Airport.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Weliketoswim
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington airport hotel. It was such a pleasure to have you in the hotel with your family. I know that the whole staff and myself enjoyed your stay very much. I know how important it is for family to maximize the time they have together! I hope that we are able to have you come back soon. Now if you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly. Thank you once again.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

The hotel is relatively new, and the decor is fresh and neutral. Breakfast is great if a little on the expensive side with a good selection. If you get bored at their
I have stayed here many times but on my last stay I got a good deal on the executive floor level. I was however very disappointed with the amenities on the executive level. The rooms are exactly the same as the regular rooms so all you are really getting is the club lounge. The lounge is not well stocked and it appears there is a constant stream of guests from other floors who walk up the emergency stairs to raid the drinks fridge, which only carries soft drinks.
The two main issues I had with the executive level were access and the breakfast service. Regarding access, you need to swipe your room key card to get the elevator to stop on that floor, but no matter how many times I and another guest tried, I could not get the elevator to agree that I had access to that floor. Regarding to the breakfast, my only advice would be to not bother with it and go straight to the main floor. The person who was manning the breakfast was extremely rude to me behind my back, as reported by a colleague who the server didn’t know was with me when I asked for some bread (it was out) and took 20 minutes to get some more bread. In the meantime I went down to the main restaurant and got my own. I would say that ½ of the items were out and the server was unable or unwilling to keep up with the demands of the job. Perhaps I stayed on a day when the regular server was ill and they got some temp help?
The A/C it is loud AND relatively close to the bed, where it blows cold air over you. WIFI is relatively fast and coverage seemed OK.
As with most hotels these days, noise from your neighbors through the paper thin walls is to be expected. There is also a pretty large gap under the doors contributing to the environmental noise pollution from the corridors.
Staff were friendly and attentive, especially the reception and restaurant staff.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Tim F
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. First let me apologize for the shortcomings you encountered with your service during your most recent stay with us. Thank you for your candor and feedback, we have recently made some staffing changes in order to better accommodate our club level guests. We put a tremendous amount of stress on making sure our club lounge offerings are the best in the market. I will share your feedback with my team and I assure you we will be better. Thank you once again and I hope to have you with us again in the near future.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I sincerely had a wonderful and pleasant 4 day stay at the Sheraton Baltimore Airport BWI. Before I had left home in Arizona, I started a "juice fast". I was concerned how I would be able to continue this important effort on the part of my health. The kitchen staff was fantastic! They were wonderful, helping me to at least blend foods etc... And with a smile and kindness. Thank you Sheraton. The manager must know what he is doing when it comes to hiring. Everyone was pleasant and helpful!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Tom B
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I have the best staff a General Manager could ask for. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to interact with some of the staff members. I also am glad to hear that we were able to help with your dietary needs. It is difficult to travel and stick to your plan and we know that. Thank you once again and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

The front desk Associate Yolanda has the personality that every company wishes they had. Her professionalism and outstanding interpersonal communication skills are above reproach. Every time I arrive she greets me with a smile that's infectious. The manager Emile pays attention to detail. He ensures all of our requests and needs are fulfilled. He has the can do attitude which is very pleasing. If you open a new property please take these employees with you to train the new staff. Again SPG thanks

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. It is great to hear that you were able to interact with one of our wonderful team members. Yolanda is a great member of the team and we are certainly blessed to have her on our team. Thank you also for your kind words I as well as every person on our team love what we do.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

In town for one-day business meeting. Room very comfortable. Manager, Emile Debsia, very service oriented. Reached out to me before and after stay to see how it went. Smallish restaurant with excellent bar service.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so pleased to be able to accommodate you for your needs here at BWI. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.