“What a place, what a staff!”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Tucson, Arizona, United States
“What a place, what a staff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

I sincerely had a wonderful and pleasant 4 day stay at the Sheraton Baltimore Airport BWI. Before I had left home in Arizona, I started a "juice fast". I was concerned how I would be able to continue this important effort on the part of my health. The kitchen staff was fantastic! They were wonderful, helping me to at least blend foods etc... And with a smile and kindness. Thank you Sheraton. The manager must know what he is doing when it comes to hiring. Everyone was pleasant and helpful!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Tom B
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I have the best staff a General Manager could ask for. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to interact with some of the staff members. I also am glad to hear that we were able to help with your dietary needs. It is difficult to travel and stick to your plan and we know that. Thank you once again and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Keller, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013

The front desk Associate Yolanda has the personality that every company wishes they had. Her professionalism and outstanding interpersonal communication skills are above reproach. Every time I arrive she greets me with a smile that's infectious. The manager Emile pays attention to detail. He ensures all of our requests and needs are fulfilled. He has the can do attitude which is very pleasing. If you open a new property please take these employees with you to train the new staff. Again SPG thanks

• Stayed January 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. It is great to hear that you were able to interact with one of our wonderful team members. Yolanda is a great member of the team and we are certainly blessed to have her on our team. Thank you also for your kind words I as well as every person on our team love what we do.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

In town for one-day business meeting. Room very comfortable. Manager, Emile Debsia, very service oriented. Reached out to me before and after stay to see how it went. Smallish restaurant with excellent bar service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am so pleased to be able to accommodate you for your needs here at BWI. I look forward to seeing you again in the near future.
Mount Vernon, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

Got in late, had to park in the back, even though we have a handicap sticker, those spots were all taken in the front not a big deal though. Tried to go in the back door, but it's closed after hours, which is the only thing I would change about the hotel. Walking in the rain to the front of the hotel wasn't pleasant. The rooms: beds, bathroom, etc were all very good.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GotWingsWillTravel
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I certainly appreciate the feedback your provided. We do have someone available to come and open the door during those overnight hours. Next time you arrive late please call our front desk at 443-577-2100 and we will dispatch someone to let you in. Thank you once again for your thoughtful review and we hope to see you again sometime soon.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

This hotel provided me and my wife a quick spot to sleep in a very nice room (club level, I'm a Sheraton/Starwood Platinum member) in less than 1 minute. The service was beautiful and they clearly noticed we were dead tired from driving. The rooms are extremely clean and spacious with brand new furniture.

I'm definitely going to that same exact spot when going back to Montreal.

Room Tip: Get a club room floor room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jean-Francois L
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. Thank you for your loyalty to Starwood hotels. We love to cater to all our guests especially our SPG members. We do get quite a few travelers at the end of a long day and I am happy to hear that the staff recognized that and got you taken care of in a timely fashion. Hopefully we can accommodate you and your wife again in the near future. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly if you should have any future requests.
Baltimore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

My boyfriend and I live in Maryland but we came to the Sheraton BWI just for a little weekend get away. This is such a beautiful property. The staff was really plesant and friendly. And the old line grill restaurant was really convenient and the food was just supurb. We really enjoyed our stay here and hope to come back here soon.

• Stayed December 2012
3 Thank Kriss G
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am glad to hear that we could be a close to home getaway. We certainly love being an oasis for our couples and families. Hopefully we can accommodate you and your loved one again in the near future. Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly if you need anything at all.
Socorro, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

The staff at this hotel were friendly and helpful which makes all the difference when traveling. My room was spacious and clean. The location is good. It is best to get a parking space early as the hotel is reasonably busy. I would stay at this Sheraton hotel again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Marie G
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I as well as my whole staff love to accommodate our guests. We truly love what we do and I am glad to hear that you were able to experience that first hand. I hope we get to see you again in the near future.