“Nice place, great staff!”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Reviewed December 5, 2012 via mobile

I stayed one night here. The rooms were clean and quiet. The staff were great! It seamed like they truly cared about me. Great local beers on tap and amazing food. I had the crab cakes, and they were great! will enjoy staying here again!

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Beanbag109
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am so very blessed to have a staff full of people that take pride in their work and love to take care of our guests. I assure you that is who they are as people and it makes my job much easier. We certainly hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed November 29, 2012

My husband and I got married at Sheraton BWI Airport on October 20, 2012. We had our ceremony & reception there. I was so impressed with the hotel! The staff was very friendly and accomodating. They even knew our names :) They made our day very special with how the rooms for the ceremony and reception were beautifully set up and the food at the reception was wonderful. My husband and I stayed there for three nights and it felt like home to us. We had one of the suites and the room was big and well maintained. I will definitely stay at this hotel again. Thanks to all of the staff for making my wedding unforgettable. :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa H

Thank you for your review of Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We are so glad you chose to have your wedding and reception here with us. We absolutely loved to be a part of your special day. I know that you both have many years of happiness in front of you. Hopefully we will see you down the road for your many anniversaries to come!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during the Thanksgiving week, one night before I flew out, and another night after I returned. While the room was clean and nice and the hotel was pretty, the real star of the show was the excellent staff. From the front desk to the cleaning staff to the restaurant, every single person I encountered had a smile on their face and was willing to help in any way. During what is a crazy travel week of the year, they didn't show a single sign of strain! The staff made this hotel a great experience, and I will certainly plan to stay here any time I travel back to the Baltimore area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kate W

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. You are right thanksgiving week is a hectic week for travelers all over the country. We know it ahead of time though luckily so we can prepare for the rush. I am very happy to hear that you were able to get the attention you deserve as we strive to make sure every guest all the time gets exactly what they need. Come see us again soon!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

The hotel is your average Sheraton. It is minutes from the airport and they have a shuttle. The breakfast in the club room and in the restaurant are standard hotel fare. However, the staff were amazing!! They went out of their way to be friendly and welcome us to the hotel. I saw the hotel manager a few days after check in and he remembered me. The staff in the restaurant were equally friendly and provided amazing service. I travel to Baltimore often to see family and I will stay in this hotel on all future trips.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank travelloverAtl

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I have said it many times and will continue to say it; I have the best staff in BWI. We truly have a hotel full of people that love to take care of our guests and it shows. I am glad you were able to interact with them and get to know them the way I do. Hopefully your next visit is soon and please let me know if we can do anything to make it more special next time.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I decided to stay near BWI at the last minute so I only took a quick look at Tripadvisor reviews before checking in. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was. Its at the end of Winterston Road so it feels off the beaten path even though its close to the airport and all the other hotels. I was on the club level and the lounge was very nice. There was nobody in there but it seemed more set up to lounge than to eat. Nice leather chairs and couch. Only a few little tables to eat the breakfast offered. I love the big window and view from the lounge.
My room was nice - nothing spectacular but very comfortable and a nice leather chair in the corner and nice big table/desk. The bathroom was a big plus -nice size and nice size walk-in shower with good water pressure! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Nemokota

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. I am excited to see that you were able to enjoy our club level during your recent stay with us. It is a great amenity and we really love the view from the lounge as well. We will continue to look at improving our offerings and hopefully you will be able to enjoy them for many visits to come.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I stayed at the Sheraton for my cousins wedding. The staff was attentive and quick to response to our every request. Not only was the staff accommodating but they were the most friendly and fun staff that I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

• Stayed: November 2012
2  Thank Tak618
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel - BWI, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport hotel. We LOVE to be a part of couple's special day. It is always a pleasure to do our part to make it a day that will last in everyone's memory forever. Thank you for staying with us and I am glad to hear we could make it a great experience for you and your family.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel in November 2012. I was very pleased with my selection of hotel. The hotel room was clean, spacious, and inviting. I picked this hotel as it is 5 minutes drive to the BWI airport, which was very convenient. I would highly recommend this hotel if you're looking for a good high 3 or low 4 star hotel near BWI.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank BobAdams111

Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport Hotel. I am pleased to hear you were able to enjoy our facility. We want to be the cleanest and friendliest hotel in the BWI market. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any questions concerns or requests.