“One word to describe.....Perfect!”

Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI
Ranked #19 of 29 Hotels in Linthicum Heights
Rockville, MD
“One word to describe.....Perfect!”
Reviewed July 30, 2011

What a great stay...although even for just 1 night....used this as a park in fly option for 1 night. Best bargain for SPG members at 3000 pts per night and $7 per extra night for parking with on demand shuttle.

Jared was nice and accomodating at check in....traveling with a toddler I asked about bedding options and as a SPG gold member I asked about upgrade options. He mentioned that I had been given a club room. When I asked if I could get a rollaway bed..he looked at the computer and said he could do better and upgraded me to a full suite....definitely the best upgrade I have gotten in 4 years as a gold member. Also gave us a free coupon for the restaurant since the lounge was closed. This will be the only place I stay when I park and fly from BWi

• Stayed July 2011
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, August 4, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton BWI. We are so happy you chose to stay with us on your way out of BWI. We are proud to offer great amenities to all of our SPG members especially our Gold and Platinum members whenever we can. I am also glad to hear that you took advantage of our parking that we offer here at the Sheraton. We are so happy to be your home away from home anytime you are in the BWI area. Thank you and hopefully we will see you very soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Kennedyville, Maryland
Reviewed July 28, 2011

...while attending training at a nearby college. Stayed in a 4th floor room with a king for two weeks and then a second floor room with two queens. Each had ample room to work and study each evening, large TV viewable throughout the bedroom, clean bathroom, mini fridge (had to request it in the queen room). Room was always well cleaned during the day and kept stocked with water, soap and shampoo. Huge windows let in plenty of light. Excellent breakfast each morning at the buffet. The wait staff, front desk personnel and any other staff members with whom I had contact were always considerate and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 29, 2011
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Sheraton BWI. We appreciate your warm review of the hotel and the associates that you came in contact with. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton the next time you are in the area!
Bronx, NY
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel was very nice. We got there late so we were upgraded to a King Suite. It was a two room suite with a sofa bed, desk, sink, microwave, and small fridge in the common area. It had two flat screen tv's. It was very nice and clean. The only thing that bothered was the smell of the bathroom. It seems to have been cleaned with a old rag that wasn't quite clean. A strong odor of clorox filled the room. I had to close the door and it triggered my asthma but besides that the room was very nice. The staff were friendly and courteous. There's a shuttle bus that takes you to the nearest 7-11 to get whatever you want since the small items they sell at the hotel is pretty expensive. A small amount of milk is $6 compared to $1.29 at the convenience store. All in all a great experience. Oh and if you find a cheaper price for the hotel anywhere they will match it plus give you and extra 10% off.

Room Tip: Search different sites like Expedia. It was a lot cheaper and if you do get a better rate. See det...
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing to stay with the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport – BWI. We appreciate your review and your thoughts concerning our guest rooms. We apologize for the inconvenience that you had as your asthma triggered. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Sheraton when you find yourself back in our area!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed July 23, 2011

I stayed at the Sheraton BWI for one night last week, as I was "sleeping around" trying out a new hotel near BWI each night of the week. Of all I stayed at, I enjoyed the Sheraton the best, and have already booked 4 more stays with them over the coming weeks.

I had the pleasure of meeting the GM while I checked in, and he went out of his way to make sure I felt welcome, and wanted to ensure I had an enjoyable stay (which I did).

The room was spacious, the bed was comfortable, it had a HUGE work desk, great shower, and was clean. In addition, it was quiet, which is hard to find in many hotels.

The only slightly negative thing I could say was that the breakfast buffet was a little limited, compared to other buffets at other hotels in the area.

I look forward to my stays at the Sheraton BWI in the weeks to come.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank KarlC2
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 24, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We are so excited to have become your hotel of choice. We will continue to work to make sure we wow you with everything from our service to our cleanliness. Thank you for your feedback about the breakfast buffet I will be meeting with our F&B team in the coming days to ensure we are maximizing our options for our guests. We will see you in the coming weeks and please feel free to ask for me directly if you need anything at all.
Reviewed July 23, 2011

In a nut shell... WOW... great hotel, great service, great rooms. I stayed for 5 nigts and i am coming back.

1 Thank Rola1978
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We love to WOW our guests and are so pleased that we could do so for you. Thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Fulton, NY
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We spent 2 nights at the Sheraton BWI & were not disappointed. On our first visit to Baltimore we were unsure of what to expect getting around, but found that the airport area has more availability at a reasonable price so we took a chance.

There is free parking & we took advantage of the free shuttle to jump on the light rail system to get down to Camden Yards for a few Red Sox/Orioles games. The drivers were funny & helpful & gave us some good tips for safe traveling.

We did not utilize the hotel restaurant but our room with super comfy king sized bed was clean & spacious. In room coffee maker had Starbucks packets :-) and also a complimentary bottle of water available each day.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jaafha
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 23, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We are so pleased to have been able to accommodate you and your needs to get down to Camden yards for the baseball games. We have more and more people that discover we are just a short shuttle and train ride away from the stadium and offer the same great amenities as our downtown partners do. I will make sure to pass on your kind comments to my shuttle driver staff. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time the Red Sox are in town.
Reviewed July 20, 2011

From the moment the doors open the place looks really pleasant inside. Both of the receptionists (one at check in, one at check out) were really friendly and helpful. The room was perfectly clean when I walked in, and the furniture was notably above the standard hotel furniture. There is nothing that comes to mind that I would have changed.

1 Thank mdepuydt
EDebsia, General Manager at Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport - BWI, responded to this review, July 22, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Sheraton Baltimore Washington Airport. We are so glad to have had the opportunity to wow you with our great front desk agents. We take pride in making sure we have met or exceeded every guests expectation of our rooms cleanliness and the furnishings inside. It is always great to hear that we have achieved that goal with our guest. We would love to be your home away from home anytime you are in the BWI area.