I arrived at Staybridge Suites BWI on a Friday and was expecting a good hotel, but was pleasantly surprised to find this to be more of a luxury hotel with everything considered. Upon arrival, I was greeted as if I was a first class, regular customer (this was my first stay there). While the girl at the desk was checking me in and making sure everything was correct with my reservation and the room they had scheduled me for, the hotel manager (John) also introduced himself and asked if there was anything else I needed at the time and told me if there was anything else I found during my stay to contact them right away and they would see that my needs were met. Both the girl at the desk and John were very patient and friendly in answering my questions about their ammenities and their shuttle service to the airport. I felt very welcome and that my business there was appreciated (which is not always the case anymore). As I walked to the elevator, I was amazed at how well taken care of and clean this property was, it almost seemed to shine. Then once in the elevator I commented to another person in the elevator with me, "there's not even a speck of dust, this must be brand new" (later I found out it was a few years old). Next when I entered my room, I was blown away! The room was incredible- full modern kitchen-full size frig, microwave, sink and stove (equipped w/ everything including dishes, bowls, glasses, dish towels and dish soap, etc), huge comfortable bed, large bathroom and living room area with enough space where you don't feel like you are in a typical suite (I have stayed in many and none like this). The bed was very comfortable and they even had two options of pillows to choose from. The breakfast in the morning was similar to going to a restaurant where you would pay approx. $20/adult. So many choices of both hot and cold items and the quality was superior to other free breakfasts I've had. There was an outdoor pool that looked like it would be beautiful to enjoy, however Feb is not a good time to swim in Baltimore. Additionally there was a well equipped fitness room for those that don't want to break their workout regimen as well as free WiFi and a business center. When it was time to check out, I experienced the same high level of courtesy and helpfulness that I did when checking in. I also used the free shuttle service both to and from BWI airport. They took us to the airport promptly at our requested time and picked us up within 10 min of our call upon our return. The driver was both professional and friendly on both shuttles. He treated us like he was our private chauffeur, even dropped us off directly at our vehicles (in past experiences they drop off at front of hotel). I really could go on and on about how wonderful my stay was. The management, John, and the staff of this hotel should be commended for their hard work (I know it can't be easy) and should be used as a model for other properties in the hospitality industry. I certainly plan to return to Staybridge Suites BWI whenever I am in need of a hotel in the area, in fact I may plan some activities in the area so I can spend more time enjoying all this hotel has to offer. This hotel would be ideal for solo travelers, families, friends and even a romantic night away. The only group I would not reccommend this hotel for are those looking for a place to have a "wild' party. If anyone from Staybridge Suites reads this, "Thank you for your SUPERIOR service and facilities. The hard work and attention to detail are both noticed and appreciated. The next place I stay (outside of the BWI area of course) will have a difficult time living up to the expectations I now have after staying with you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The art of convenience and comfort is carried out exquisitely at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. Stay conveniently by BWI airport and a short 15-minute ride from downtown Baltimore and the Inner Harbor. The hotel is located close to many major corporations such as Northrop Grumman, Verizon, BAE, Lockheed Martin, AeroTek, and Westinghouse. We offer a free shuttle to these and other corporations within a 5-mile radius. Settle into spacious, apartment-like suites with all of the conveniences of home, perfect for your extended-stay or short-term-stay needs. Our pet-friendly hotel features fully-equipped kitchens, 32 flat screen cable TVs with HBO, free high-speed Internet, and so much more. Start your day with a hearty complimentary breakfast buffet in our great room. Then end the day with a well-deserved cocktail at our Evening Managers Socialreception. Take advantage of all that Baltimore has to offer by visiting its famous Inner Harbor. Check out other area attractions such as the National Aquarium and Maryland Science Center. Get more from your stay with a 24-hour business and fitness center, free laundry facilities, complimentary airport shuttle, and seasonal outdoor pool. Get Comfortable at the Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Staybridge Suites Baltimore BWI Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Baltimore Bwi Airport Hotel Linthicum
- Staybridge Suites Linthicum